No announcement yet.

The Robin Reid Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
    I thinks he was robbed againsed Calzaghe too.
    He has been offered fight with Froch but turned it down after mouthing off on some radio show. I like Reid but he could not handle the Cobra.
    Froch doesnt need Reid but if he keeps mouthing off i think Froch will take the fight, he wont want anyone saying hes dodging the fight.
    It must happen in next 3-6 months or Froch with have other things on his agenda.
    I think Froch will soon vacate British Title. Maybe Reid should fight either Tony Dodson or Brian Magee, this will also give Reid an idea if hes up to fighting Froch.
    I can bet my life that you didn't even see the robin reid fight that or. You probably like robin reids physical traits. I have clips from the fight and sooner or later might be able to see the whole fight. But what I've seen from the clips I have. Robin reid has a bloody face, while joe calzaghe looks like he was barely touched. And joe has a huge nose, so if someone pounds it. It will bleed. Yet, no blood from joe... Odd... I know his nose that sticks out is quite big for a boxer, thats why i said its huge... Yet, out of all the fights I've seen, no one has been able to make joe bleed like at all except for bika who gave calzaghe a head butt and was like the first time i've seen joe bleed.

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
    There were a lot of Robin Reid fans, mostly because they liked his physique .
    Ditto, weirdos

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
    Reid looked shot to pieces against that guy Serdjane, and that was years ago.
    Have you seen the lacy fight? That was not the best of reid, if it was. Reid probably would have owned lacy's ass
    Last edited by EliteSoldier; 04-01-2007, 06:27 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=EliteSoldier;2255017]I can bet my life that you didn't even see the robin reid fight that or. You probably like robin reids physical traits. I have clips from the fight and sooner or later might be able to see the whole fight. But what I've seen from the clips I have. Robin reid has a bloody face, while joe calzaghe looks like he was barely touched. And joe has a huge nose, so if someone pounds it. It will bleed. Yet, no blood from joe... Odd... I know his nose that sticks out is quite big for a boxer, thats why i said its huge... Yet, out of all the fights I've seen, no one has been able to make joe bleed like at all except for bika who gave calzaghe a head butt and was like the first time i've seen joe bleed.

I was at the fight. Oh dear you loose your bet.

Comment

Reid even said himself that he lost the fight. Calzaghe was fighting with an injured hand too. Joe is a great fighter, no one can take that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post

The person who wins the fight is the person who lands more shots with good work-rate. Not the guy with the sexy body...

Either calzaghe hits like a tank and his huge nose can't break??? Or Calzaghe had the better work rate, atleast when it came to punching the face, because the clips I have appear to have reids face beaten the **** in blood everywheres on his face...

Comment

Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
            The person who wins the fight is the person who lands more shots with good work-rate. Not the guy with the sexy body...

Either calzaghe hits like a tank and his huge nose can't break??? Or Calzaghe had the better work rate, atleast when it came to punching the face, because the clips I have appear to have reids face beaten the **** in blood everywheres on his face...
            There as many that also think Reid won. It was close and could have gone either way. Calzaghe couldnt have complained if hed have lost by the odd round. This is an unbias veiw as im not a particular fan of either.
            Many so called experts think Klitch was beating Lewis. Who look fine and who looked ****in proper mashed up???
            Another fight iv had disagreements about was Jennings vs Mutley. Many thought Jennings did enough to win, not me judges got it spot on.
            I guess you were in nappies when this fight happened.
            Youve seen a few clips and you mouth off. Were clips edited by BBC Wales or Frank Warren??
            You could put edited tapes of Ali and make it look like hes a complete mug.
            You could put together

Comment

any body got robin's pics when he is banging in the ****o

Comment

Originally posted by I_AM_HE View Post
                any body got robin's pics when he is banging in the ****o
                he was in ****? Insane!!! Did he **** any hot chicks? Or was it a gay ****o?

Comment

[QUOTE=adietheforestfa;2255121]
                  Originally posted by EliteSoldier View Post
                  I can bet my life that you didn't even see the robin reid fight that or. You probably like robin reids physical traits. I have clips from the fight and sooner or later might be able to see the whole fight. But what I've seen from the clips I have. Robin reid has a bloody face, while joe calzaghe looks like he was barely touched. And joe has a huge nose, so if someone pounds it. It will bleed. Yet, no blood from joe... Odd... I know his nose that sticks out is quite big for a boxer, thats why i said its huge... Yet, out of all the fights I've seen, no one has been able to make joe bleed like at all except for bika who gave calzaghe a head butt and was like the first time i've seen joe bleed.

Your right it was a very close fight Adie, but Rob himself thinks he lost, I was there also and even with my bias view of the fight (being a mate of Robs) I thought Calzaghe just shaded it, it doesn't detract from Rob in anyway because he has given Calzaghe probably the hardest fight of his reign.

Rob was a great fighter, he had an excellent amateur career and a fantastic pro career, the Rob that fought Lacy had a million things going on in his life so...if he had fought Lacy the same way he fought Calzaghe then who knows!

Comment

Working...
                  X