• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly 32 years since The Rumble in the Jungle

Sorry George.

Originally posted by butterfly1964 View Post
    Sorry George.

Today is not a happy day in the Foreman household as all of the Georges run for cover as their normally benevolent father gets out the Scotch and proceeds to tell everybody how they done him wrong.

Comment

It's funny how people to this day say Ali had no punch power when he KOed Foreman. Ali's KO record means ****, he didnt fight like a puncher but he could hit as hard as most heavyweights.

Comment

Indeed it's been an eventful 32 years since!

Great fight and I'll watch it tonight!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi View Post

you're the best yogi

Comment

Originally posted by BigMKO View Post
              It's funny how people to this day say Ali had no punch power when he KOed Foreman. Ali's KO record means ****, he didnt fight like a puncher but he could hit as hard as most heavyweights.
              - -TKO when George was up by the count of 10.

Seconds later Ali collapsed for over 30 sec and had to be pulled off the canvas for his stool.

Not the cut and dried black and white fight U been reading about.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -TKO when George was up by the count of 10.

Seconds later Ali collapsed for over 30 sec and had to be pulled off the canvas for his stool.

Not the cut and dried black and white fight U been reading about.
                foreman got exposed that night tbh.

Comment

Mythology makes you believe that Muhammad Ali, just lay on the ropes and waited for Foreman to fatigue.

Muhammad Ali was beating up Foreman for the majority of the fight 'So much so, Live on air? Ken Norton predicted that Muhammad Ali was going to stop George Foreman'.

As a Kid? I was bought the documentary 'When We Were Kings' but it was only when I watched the fight in full length 'Did I become aware of how much Ali was producing a boxing master class off the ropes'.
                  Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 10-11-2020, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                    Mythology makes you believe that Muhammad Ali, just lay on the ropes and waited for Foreman to fatigue.

Muhammad Ali was beating up Foreman for the majority of the fight 'So much so, Live on air? Ken Norton predicted that Muhammad Ali was going to stop George Foreman'.

As a Kid? I was bought the documentary 'When We Were Kings' but it was only when I watched the fight in full length 'Did I become aware of how much Ali was producing a boxing master class off the ropes'.
                    - -Eh, eh, such a masterclass he collapses and has to be carried to his stool forbav10 min breather.

Such a masterclass that sustains such severe long term damage that Ferdie and Herbert forbid him from taking the proffered $5mil offer of a rematch in Indonesia to instead fight club fighter Wepner in Podunk USA for a million where he looked like spit roasted shyte on a stick to sustain further damage.

Do U drink the purple Slurple koolaid or strawberry fields forever?

Comment

Working...
                    X