Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gerald Mcclellan, Tyson...

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon
      All good ones, btw Zach Padilla developed a bloodclot on the brain after sparring with Shane Mosley, so he had to retire.
      I was presumptious earlier, Buddy.

Is Zack okay these days?

Comment

As far as I remember he went back to his job as a mailman in Azusa,CA and is okay. I didn't know if you remember he was a part time fighter. Which makes his career all the more impressive. He had a punch rate that was unbelievable and was starting to show more power when he retired.

Comment

Glad to hear he's okay.

I knew that he had walked away from the game for a few years and "got fat" as he called it; and then one day the boxing bug bit him again. He didn't lose once in his comeback and was the WBO titlist when he retired again....and I honestly think he could have beaten Chavez at the time.

Damn I loved watching him fight.

Thanks for the info, man.

Comment

micheal gerard kirkpatrick tyson

Comment

muhammad ali imo never became the best he could. Because He was stripped of his title right after what many people consider to be his best fight ever. And he was still improving. He missed out on a boxers prime ages. the ages where you are still young but your not so young you are inexperanced. And also at that age he was still improving so if he had not been forced to retire he would have gotten better and probably would not have slown down as much.

Comment

I guess Foreman could've been better since he started at 19 I think??

But his style might've been different if he started when he was smaller/skinnier at 10-14 and he would've had a different style.

Comment

muhammad ali imo never became the best he could. Because He was stripped of his title right after what many people consider to be his best fight ever. And he was still improving. He missed out on a boxers prime ages. the ages where you are still young but your not so young you are inexperanced. And also at that age he was still improving so if he had not been forced to retire he would have gotten better and probably would not have slown down as much.

Comment

James buster Douglas never really reached his

Comment

James buster Douglas never really reached his
                      He did in one fight and then that was it for him!

Comment

Working...
                      X