Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Duran have diarrhea during the 2nd Leonard fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Duran have diarrhea during the 2nd Leonard fight?

I've seen this excuse brought up for his quit job that night.

Any truth to it?

might have taken too many laxatives given he was trynna shed somewhere between 50-80lbs bc he over celebrated the initial fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I've seen this excuse brought up for his quit job that night.

Any truth to it?
      He blew up to high in weight post Leonard 1, was caught off guard in the rematch after partying long and hard. He was being embarrassed and enraged with Leonard’s taunting.
      In his mind, I imagine he felt like it wasn’t fighting, it was just complete disrespect and he couldn’t catch him so thought “fck it! I’ll get this c*nt in the rubber match”

Trying to put an end to the humiliation and complete rage/inability to do anything about it.

He didn’t realise the results of his actions. Durans my favourite fighter, but I’d say a lot of the cramps things were excuses.

He didn’t quit out of fear, or pain, or thinking he’d get knocked out.

He completely lost his sh|t towards Leonard’s disrespectful taunting and couldn’t muster the energy to do anything about it (from the poor condition he was in)

Comment

Two steak dinners and a gallon of orange juice had to be off-loaded in a hurry.

The champ needed to shìt and shìt quick. His ăsshole was about to turn inside out and his hemorrhoid crane its neck like a turtle for a look-see. Would you want to lose to Leonard that way? Or even win that way, Shouldermǝn?
        Last edited by The Old LefHook; 01-24-2021, 12:59 AM.

Comment

So his bowels were compromised?

Comment

I wonder what kind of steaks Hands on Stone liked?

Comment

Working...
            X