X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ascended View Post
    Does Sam or Jim look as advanced as the guy mike met in his 1st match
    Thanks for the vid. Very good.

Interesting how totally dazed Flynn was after the KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Thanks for the vid. Very good.

Interesting how totally dazed Flynn was after the KO.
      Interesting how you didn't answer the question so I'll ask again since you're slow, were Sam Or that guy he fought as advanced as that guy Mike fought
      Last edited by Ascended; 04-22-2024, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Interesting how you didn't answer the question so I'll ask again since you're slow, were Sam Or that guy he fought as advanced as that guy Mike fought
        Oh I was just complimenting your find. It made me look for other vids from that same pioneering times and I could see that several vids has surfaced since I last checked years ago. So vids with Nelson vs Wolgast, Gans etc. that has my keen interest has surfaced. So that’s nice. Thanks again for directing me towards it.

Comment

Oh I was just complimenting your find. It made me look for other vids from that same pioneering times and I could see that several vids has surfaced since I last checked years ago. So vids with Nelson vs Wolgast, Gans etc. that has my keen interest has surfaced. So that’s nice. Thanks again for directing me towards it.
          I'll ask again since you're slow, were Sam Or that guy he fought as advanced as that guy Mike fought​

Comment

I'll ask again since you're slow, were Sam Or that guy he fought as advanced as that guy Mike fought​
            I never go into fantasy fight threads when the rules of the matchup isn’t stipulated.

And I’m not slow. And I’m not a troll either. What about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post

Sure, if Sam were driving a dump truck.
              - - True, dat, buttttt, dump trucks are faster in Mike day, so he Bigger/Faster Dumptruck does donuts around Sam l'l Dumper, and Mike Dumper dumps a bigger Dump on Sam's Dump...Dump Evolution101...

Comment

Sam goes to sleep early.
                moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

I never go into fantasy fight threads when the rules of the matchup isn’t stipulated.

And I’m not slow. And I’m not a troll either. What about you?
                  Good job not answering a direct question troll what does rules have to do with

you’re very slow

angles/tech/fluid/defense more advanced vs obsolete in all areas you slow person, rules have nothing to do with any of those era’s

you exposed yourself as another crazy person​ scared to answer a question cause it exposes you
                  Last edited by Ascended; 04-22-2024, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbig1 View Post
                    Sam goes to sleep early.
                    1st round I posted vids of how he fought and the 1st person Mike fought

Comment

Working...
                    X