Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson vs. Savarese?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was no lucky punch. That was the most beautifull left hook i've ever seen anyone throw imo. It didnt land flush, it just hit him on the exact right spot.

He ate his children.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
      He ate his children.
      Right after he stomped on their ****in testicles.

Comment

wtf hahahaha. True.

Comment

It was a decent punch, probably one of the best Mike threw post prison, and Lou had no chance in that fight, but Mike really should have been disqualified for continuing to attack Savarese after the fight had been stopped and knocking the ref over.

Comment

lately when watching tyson videos i notice he concentrates on that left hook almost most of the time.

Comment

Evertime left hook and Tyson is in the same sentence, I think of the Reggie Gross fight

Comment

Gyeah, but his right is the most effective.

Oh, and should he have been dq'd? Bull. He should have continued to punch that nutsack Savarese till he collapsed. There was nothing wrong with him. The ref got what he asked for. Running in between a slugging Tyson i mean come on. Mike should have ko'd him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                  Gyeah, but his right is the most effective.

Oh, and should he have been dq'd? Bull. He should have continued to punch that nutsack Savarese till he collapsed. There was nothing wrong with him. The ref got what he asked for. Running in between a slugging Tyson i mean come on. Mike should have ko'd him too.
                  why do u still think the right was more affective.lets make a poll about this please

Comment

You can DL the Savarese fight at

http://geocities.com/mike_tyson_ko/videos.html

I was just watching it, today. That left hook ****ed Savarese up something savage. Even if his disorientation was only temporary, I can understand why the ref stopped it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
                      It was a decent punch, probably one of the best Mike threw post prison, and Lou had no chance in that fight, but Mike really should have been disqualified for continuing to attack Savarese after the fight had been stopped and knocking the ref over.
                      I just watched it, and yes Tyson did overdo it. He should have been dq'd, but it was funny, lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X