No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Interview with broken jaw after Norton Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali Interview with broken jaw after Norton Fight

Never seen Muhammad Ali spanking his daughter on live TV :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjD8zmzy_mU

Gotta love the poetic justice in Frazier and Norton shutting him up by smashing him in his big mouth. His jaw was even more swollen after Frazier sent him packing.

Comment

Ali was a very good fighter, but he makes Crawford look like Pernell Whitaker.

When he couldn't out-run and out-size opponents, he was gonna leave the ring swollen.

It's amazing he lasted as long as he did.

Comment

But still he avenged his losses and took the title from a monster like George Foreman and than would go on to take Earnie Shavers at the end of the career.

Comment

- -Ace Interview.

Little daughter cute as a button. Don't see much of Ali as a family man.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
            But still he avenged his losses and took the title from a monster like George Foreman and than would go on to take Earnie Shavers at the end of the career.
            Is that you, Laila?

Comment

Hahaha

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
              Is that you, Laila?
              Hell no why would you say that. Ali was is my inspiration and i would say that Muhammad Ali have far most better resume than any heavyweight.

Comment

Hell no why would you say that. Ali was is my inspiration and i would say that Muhammad Ali have far most better resume than any heavyweight.
                - -In some respects, yeah.

In others, he falls short.

Comment

He didn't avenge sh.it

Anyone who follows Boxing knows that.

Ali is the greatest hype job going in a sport that basically exists to propagate hypejobs. Forget Jack Johnson, forget Roy Jones, forget Gans or Armstrong... or any of these other characters whose legacy has been blown out of proportion and real life achievements substituted for myth, Ali is by far the greatest hype job Boxing has created.

On his best night he lost. BAD. And even against a half-dead Frazier he continued to struggle. If Frazier had kept Clancy as his trainer, it's unlikely Ali even wins/wants the rematch.

Comment

I can smell hate

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                    He didn't avenge sh.it

Anyone who follows Boxing knows that.

Ali is the greatest hype job going in a sport that basically exists to propagate hypejobs. Forget Jack Johnson, forget Roy Jones, forget Gans or Armstrong... or any of these other characters whose legacy has been blown out of proportion and real life achievements substituted for myth, Ali is by far the greatest hype job Boxing has created.

On his best night he lost. BAD. And even against a half-dead Frazier he continued to struggle. If Frazier had kept Clancy as his trainer, it's unlikely Ali even wins/wants the rematch.
                    I can smell hate, i agree that he wasn't able to beat norton decisively but he beat frazier convincingly and still frazier having a bad eye sight was still a lethal force anybody knows boxing knows that fights with norton was very close and infact norton was about to win the 3rd fight but his corner told him to have easy time in the last round and in the last round Ali outpointed him.

Comment

Working...
                    X