No announcement yet.

Muhammad Ali Interview with broken jaw after Norton Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    I can smell hate, i agree that he wasn't able to beat norton decisively but he beat frazier convincingly and still frazier having a bad eye sight was still a lethal force anybody knows boxing knows that fights with norton was very close and infact norton was about to win the 3rd fight but his corner told him to have easy time in the last round and in the last round Ali outpointed him.
    Throw out your dictionary. It's clearly broken. The word you are looking for is "perspective". I keep an open mind and healthy perspective.

I would agree that Clancy would have better served Norton and Frazier against Ali. But Ali beat a very diminished version of Frazier. Norton suffered from not having the financial backing to buy the judges.

george Foreman certainly did a lot for Ali's cause against both men, as well.

Comment

Oh here we go again

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      Throw out your dictionary. It's clearly broken. The word you are looking for is "perspective". I keep an open mind and healthy perspective.

I would agree that Clancy would have better served Norton and Frazier against Ali. But Ali beat a very diminished version of Frazier. Norton suffered from not having the financial backing to buy the judges.

george Foreman certainly did a lot for Ali's cause against both men, as well.
      Oh here we go again same crap about buying judges. Watch the fight again. Ali outpointed Norton by landing continuous left jab and flurry of punches while norton was landing 5 to 6 power punches in the 3rd fight. The second battle was more exciting because both were landing telling shots but Ali took the last round in his favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        Oh here we go again same crap about buying judges. Watch the fight again. Ali outpointed Norton by landing continuous left jab and flurry of punches while norton was landing 5 to 6 power punches in the 3rd fight. The second battle was more exciting because both were landing telling shots but Ali took the last round in his favor.
        War TAHA!

Comment

Working...
        X