Heavyweight Champ With Lowest IQ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smeck View Post
    LEON SPINKS.

Poor guy looked stupid, acted stupid outside the ring. And IN the ring was lucky his flailing managed to overwhelm an older and unprepared ALI. And ALI got the title back from the partying simpleton.

Bowe, probably second, with all the dumb things he did outside the ring. But being one of the few heavyweights I ever met, I can't rank him #1! He also was a bit straight-faced sly. He signed a photo for me and said, "OK, that'll be ten bucks." Just to get a reaction. A second later, he did that "just kidding" smile. He didn't seem that low I.Q. to me.

Third would be Tyson Fury, because you have to have a low I.Q. to be proud of being a Gypsy while trashing Jews. As in: "be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all.”

No surprise this idiot had drug problems and was a mental case for a year or two. For the record, the biggest banks in the world are in China and Japan, along with HSBC (CEO named Burke) and JP Morgan Chase (CEO named Dimon) and Bank of America (CEO named Moynihan). No Jews. As for the newspapers, Murdoch ain't Jewish. Very few movie executives and TV executives these days, too. So for Fury to run his mouth like that was pretty dumb.
    There is nothing wrong with questioning the crimes of the Italian mafia or the Mexican mafia. If people think a Jewish mafia exists then there should be nothing wrong with questioning their crimes either.

It's not a slight against regular Jewish people or against the religion of Judaism. Just like the other criminal organizations need not reflect badly on Italian or Mexican people as a whole.

Comment

Working...
    X