Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Marvin Hagler win a fight you think he should not have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Marvin Hagler win a fight you think he should not have?

My answer is no.

He won every fight he won and maybe did not lose every fight he lost. He will not be KO'd by any middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
      He won every fight he won and maybe did not lose every fight he lost. He will not be KO'd by any middleweight.
      I've been combing through his record and can't find a single fight he won that he should not have. One of my favorites of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
        My answer is no.
        You're God Damn right.

Comment

He never got a close one in his favor but had a few that went against him that he deserved. Marquez was another one like that too.

Comment

--- You talkin' BALCO Juan or Rafael?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He never got a close one in his favor but had a few that went against him that he deserved. Marquez was another one like that too.
              Which ones are you thinking here?

Comment

No he never got a gift decision. He earned every win fair and square. Great boxer and retired financially secure and in good health which isn't that common in the fight game.

Comment

Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
                  Which ones are you thinking here?
                  He was robbed vs. Watts, Antufurmo and IMO deserves no worse than a draw vs. Leonard (I felt he won 115-113).

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    He was robbed vs. Watts, Antufurmo and IMO deserves no worse than a draw vs. Leonard (I felt he won 115-113).
                    I'm going to watch the Vito A. fight as I've never seen it. I agree the SRL fight should have been a draw at least. One judge voted it 118-110 SRL?????

Comment

Working...
                    X