No announcement yet.

You have to bet your life on one fighter to beat Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta go with Sugar Ray Robinson.

Outside bet which I know id get hate for is a prime Amir Khan ( v maidana ) vs pretty boy floyd.

Amir would have too much speed, work rate and movement for Floyd imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      So no answer, huh?

It's a shame. They should strip Margarito of all those wins

So did you learn something about your boy Margacheto?
      There is no hard evidence of marg ever actually fighting with loaded gloves. He got caught before he fought ssm. Before that we only have circumstantial evidence, reasoning and probability. Those are the facts.

And you and queensburyrules better stop getting personal or I will issue a section ban. Come on guys. You can do better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        There is no hard evidence of marg ever actually fighting with loaded gloves. He got caught before he fought ssm. Before that we only have circumstantial evidence, reasoning and probability. Those are the facts.

And you and queensburyrules better stop getting personal or I will issue a section ban. Come on guys. You can do better.
        My quotation never came close to saying Margarito fought with loaded gloves. Just more of Queenie being sour.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

You ran off valid posters by stealing their points, now you want to squall because these two juvenile halfwits are what you are left with. Enjoy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            You ran off valid posters by stealing their points, now you want to squall because these two juvenile halfwits are what you are left with. Enjoy them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              I know how important e-points are to you. If you want me to throw you a few, just let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                My quotation never came close to saying Margarito fought with loaded gloves. Just more of Queenie being sour.
                --- Fact: nobody can show marg ever fought with loaded gloves.

The whole mosley fiasco was concocted by "boxing" to allow insiders to bumrush their SMM bets over big fav Marg because he had eye surgery 2 weeks before to pass the physical. In short, he couldn't train and forced into a starvation diet to make weight.

Not fit to fight. Anyone with 2 cents change could see it, but a large segment can't even count out 2 cents without bumbling.

The offending wraps were crumbles, and more importantly signed off by the commish.

Roughly equal to handing a bank teller a note demanding $$$ while brandishing a Dime store squirt gun.

Comment

• Green lantern.. nice twist you put on Bruce lee, Kato!

Shalom.

Comment

• Respect! Kisses, no ****. Jhonny wants a moussed weapon.

My mom got mad when a wooden box showed up with a hi receiver, and ample rounds. I’m an addict. Guns!

Comment

• Respect! I learned so much from your post!

Comment

Working...
                      X