Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could step in the ring with any all-time great who would you choose?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would rather go in their with fury.. At least am sure I can't be KD.

Comment

not sure but HoF I'd go with STallone of course. Hell I might even take him in my prime.

Comment

Willie Pep im like 160 so even thoe i would get beaten easily i wont take as much damge.

Comment

as an amateur I boxed Chad Dawson a few times and Tavoris Cloud. I sparred with Boo Boo Andrade alot, Jaidon Codrington and Joe Green alot, John Scully, Edwin Rodriguez, and a bunch of other guys and that is enough head trauma for me. I'm thinking I would choose someone like sweatpea smaller than me and super slick it would be fun to learn from the master and I would not have to take a beating.

Comment

Tyson.

Because it would be over in 20 seconds and that wouldn't be an embarrassment (damn, sounds like my sex life), I wouldn't feel much pain and I could collect my $2.5m when I woke up in the dressing room.

Comment

tyson, no shame in going full on audley harrison with him.

if we include non atg then joe calzaghe, known featherfist.

Comment

--- guess you never saw SuperJoe put Popkins on all fours yelping like a kicked cur and diced up Roy like a chop steak.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                  --- guess you never saw SuperJoe put Popkins on all fours yelping like a kicked cur and diced up Roy like a chop steak.
                  Both guys were 10 years past their primes. Names don't mean anything when they no longer have their games. Today I could dig Ali's corpse out of the ground and give it a great thumping but it wouldn't mean a damn thing, would it?

Comment

Foreman? Forget it. High right hook to the body alone would put the average man in the hospital.

In my mind it would need to be an unknown quantity in boxing history. First that comes to mind is Greb. You’ll get your ass kicked but at least you walk away knowing something you did not know prior. Second would be Jeffries or perhaps Fitzsimmons.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                      nor thomas hearns and sugar ray getting dumped by nobodies when in their 40s. I'm not dumb enough to watch "exhibitions".

As I recall, both those oldies put joe on his back in 1 round, so, you know, you are yet again writing gibberish.

joe was pretty good, though, built around good recovery rate, speed and stamina plus weak opposition in cardiff to make up for skill and power deficiency at the top level.
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 02-02-2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X