No announcement yet.

Froch v Groenewald

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch v Groenewald

Not sure if posted anywhere else, interesting vid with Ruben Groenewald talking about his fight with Froch; a fight that involved an early stoppage from Howard Foster, no less.

Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 10-29-2018, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Comment

I don't blame Foster for stopping this.
        Groenewald took some heavy head shots in previous rounds.
        It's brain cells dying.
        Groenewald has to live with the consequenses. We spectators don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
          It's brain cells dying.
          I don't blame him either.

Comment

It's brain cells dying.
            Did you not watch the videos?

The point being made is a bout a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by Daigo View Post
              Did you not watch the videos?

The point being made is a bout a fix.
              Yes, but the question was if it was an early stoppage by Foster. I don't think it was.

Comment

Yes, but the question was if it was an early stoppage by Foster. I don't think it was.
                Foster has a history of involvement in fixed fights does he not?

Wasn't he involved in that other big fixed fight involving Froch?
                Groves part one?

And I'm pretty sure Froch has been caught out for match fixing in the past. He even admitted that he bets on his fights and prolongs the rounds because of it.

And why would Ruben lie about THIS particular fight?

When you look at the evidence it all adds up.
                Everything I have said can be verified.

Comment

Foster has a history of involvement in fixed fights does he not?
                  Wasn't he involved in that other big fixed fight involving Froch?
                  Groves part one?
                  Well, then you have to believe that also BBBofC was involved in the fix, because it didn’t take any actions against Foster:
                  “Howard Foster had to make the decision in a split second, he made his call [The Daily Telegraph: “In real time, the young challenger did look in trouble, though replays showed differently.”] He does not have the benefit of several replays on television or a monitor. He was six inches away from the fighters, he is looking at the fighter’s eyes, and he has the health, safety and interest of the fighter at heart.”

And I'm pretty sure Froch has been caught out for match fixing in the past. He even admitted that he bets on his fights and prolongs the rounds because of it.
                  Actually, I don’t mind if he has. As long as he bet on himself as the winner.

Comment

Well, then you have to believe that also BBBofC was involved in the fix, because it didn’t take any actions against Foster:
                    That's not really an argument. By that logic someone could say

"there are no robberies in paid boxing because no decision has been overturned"

[I]“Howard Foster had to make the decision in a split second, he made his call [The Daily Telegraph: “In real time, the young challenger did look in trouble, though replays showed differently.”] He does not have the benefit of several replays on television or a monitor. He was six inches away from the fighters, he is looking at the fighter’s eyes, and he has the health, safety and interest of the fighter at heart.”[/

No. Howard Foster has the interest of the promoter at heart.
                    Why are you ignoring his history of corruption/bad calls?

Actually, I don’t mind if he has. As long as he bet on himself as the winner.
                    So it is okay for Froch to have fixed fights in his favour including
                    a crooked referee as long as he is betting on himself?!?!?!?!?

Please tell me you typed that wrong

Comment

Working...
                    X