No announcement yet.

Michael Moorer vs Max Baer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

I don't care what you can't see; it doesn't matter to me. What matters is what I see, and rock was obsolete in tech, very flawed, and would be destroyed.
    And that just proves that you know little about fighting, unless you watched it on your television.

You definately wouldn't see the shot that drops you doe.

Have you ever watched a guy shadowboxing, that you were going to fight, and you were sure that his obsolete skills weren't sheet?

You get in to the ring with him to find that, while obsolete, his timing and style are awkward to the styles that you're accustomed to fighting.

Go watch the library of fights that you've recorded.

Would James win? Probably, but nobody could be certain.

Go away...............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 02-07-2024, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• This thread is about Baer and Moore. Why are you making it about Rock vs Toney?

Thread hi-jacker!............Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post

And that just proves that you know little about fighting, unless you watched it on your television.

You definately wouldn't see the shot that drops you doe.

Have you ever watched a guy shadowboxing, that you were going to fight, and you were sure that his obsolete skills weren't sheet?

You get in to the ring with him to find that, while obsolete, his timing and style are awkward to the styles that you're accustomed to fighting.

Go watch the library of fights that you've recorded.

Would James win? Probably, but nobody could be certain.

Go away...............Rockin'
        You are slow. What is the difference between watching a fight on TV and the internet? You are an idiot. His style was awkward and full of outdated mistakes that anyone with good vision can clearly see. It wouldn't work against guys from the 70s-90s, since no one fought in the Midcard exactly like those guys from the Rock's era. That's not a coincidence.it is no probably James would for a fact win

and that's the exact reason James would win vs rock cause he would see all the obsolete flaws and tech and reflexes are very bad that he could take advantage of

The average 90s fighter usually when they seen a person had their hands down or made a mistake it was countered, these didn't happen all the time in rock’s era, yet you think rock wouldn't be countered or his mistakes wouldn't be paid for ,denial/not sane

I’ve been watching rock era all day today comparing to guys who fight now even no names from mid 00s full rounds,and it’s very easy to see the rock era would easily be destroyed in 70s-now multiple obsolete flaws and tech,mutiple mistakes they got away with facing their own,yet facing guys from those era’s they wouldn’t even hardly land and would be countered very easy for those novice like tech,on top of their reflexes were horrible

Jersey just seen earlier 1st round dropped rock easy because rock ducked right in front of him without any guard, yet James being way more advanced than jers loses to rock?, James who fought way smarter to, see how you make no sense?

Rock wasn't hard to hit either by jers who was old by the way, a younger jers would've beat him

They even say Roland beat rock but was cheated out of it

By you giving a chance for rock beating James you're automatically implying those he faced were as advanced as toney fought yet they weren't

Oh and by nobody making mid-card using those styles exactly how they were from Rock time in the '70s-'90s automatically means trainers saw them as obsolete and full of flaws that wouldn't do good anymore, UFC is a fighting sport, and multiple styles from the '90s upgrades since early 00s, the same logic applies to that as I said for boxing

no real person who ever been in the sport would ever think somebody using obsolete tech and flaws would ever do great vs somebody way more advanced,when no one even made pro with those same obsolete tech and flaws and made pro in 70s-90s as I said that’s not a coincidence,so you’re a liar
        Last edited by Ascended; 02-09-2024, 05:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

The turd has climbed out of the punch bowl!
          Money the Man is indeed a turd, but he's our beloved turd!

Comment

• Fascinating match up.

I'll go with German wilder lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by kev2k83 View Post
              Fascinating match up.

So you can't see bear and the guy he is fighting are very sloppy and stiff very over extending alot of times to the body and are very hesitant in most movements

they don't fight from range much, they leave themselves open alot
              alot of times will just throw to the body and not protect themselves

they use mostly counters when up close, the lateral movement is very basic they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly they have to stop then punch most of the time and their feet are mostly tiptoeing

And a lot of times waits for the person to hit them stands right in front of their opponent, they all had these or multiple of these flaws tech and flaws in this era, cause it was all they knew it was the style

Oh and no one even made mid card fighting this horrible in 70s~90s ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by kev2k83 View Post
                Fascinating match up.

Now compare to this you either are blind or a lunatic idiot, anybody with good vision can clearly see baer and his era were very novice like compared and moorer and foreman would destroy their whole era in the 1st, try not saying idiotic stuff in public next time dummy

And I can post how foreman fought in 70s and show how flawed and basic he was compared to this version, so you're odd quote/ innuendo doesn't work on me, cause this other guy advanced from his 90s version to, same as Ali in 70s, they advanced to be able to compete with the competition, so you even more exposed yourself saying that idiot

Oh and I just watched deon yesterday very early matches and he was way more advanced than the whole rock era

Comment

• Ass is the king of copy and paste

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended

So you can't see bear and the guy he is fighting are very sloppy and stiff very over extending alot of times to the body and are very hesitant in most movements

they don't fight from range much, they leave themselves open alot
                    alot of times will just throw to the body and not protect themselves

they use mostly counters when up close, the lateral movement is very basic they don't seem to be able to punch from range while doing it smoothly they have to stop then punch most of the time and their feet are mostly tiptoeing

And a lot of times waits for the person to hit them stands right in front of their opponent, they all had these or multiple of these flaws tech and flaws in this era, cause it was all they knew it was the style

Oh and no one even made mid card fighting this horrible in 70s~90s ​
                    I don’t recall asking you anything. I was talking ABOUT you, not TO you. You can speak when you’re spoken to. And by the way The%20Defecation.jpg
                    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

• And yet another one has made the waste of my time list.

Comment

Working...
                      X