Greatest Heavyweight Never A Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wladimir Klitschko.
    If you ask the WBC.
    Often referred to as “the most credible boxing organization” …

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post
      Wladimir Klitschko.
      If you ask the WBC.
      I think the IBF post-Bob Lee has become the most credible.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        I think the IBF post-Bob Lee has become the most credible.
        Maybe so. Personally, I’m not that updated anymore about which boxing org does this or that.

Their actions often used to upset me, but at some point, one realized it was waste of energy.
        When I watch a fight today, I rarely pay any attention to which org or which title is involved.

Comment

Maybe so. Personally, I’m not that updated anymore about which boxing org does this or that.

Their actions often used to upset me, but at some point, one realized it was waste of energy.
          When I watch a fight today, I rarely pay any attention to which org or which title is involved.
          IBF forces mandatory defenses and the only org to NOT allow step-aside deals. Plus second day weigh-ins for title fights.

Comment

If you ask the WBC.
            Is this sarcasm?

I am sorry but I need you to go Homer Simpson on me and tell me the obvious: you don't mean this, please say that out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Louis View Post
              Is this sarcasm?

I am sorry but I need you to go Homer Simpson on me and tell me the obvious: you don't mean this, please say that out loud.
              Let’s put it this way: if a throw a party, Mauricio Sulaiman will not be invited.

Comment

Let’s put it this way: if a throw a party, Mauricio Sulaiman will not be invited.
                Ok, sorry!

Comment

I read in a British newspaper that today there are around 6000 titles available for pro boxers to win.
                  Watching a non-title fight is rare these days.

Comment

I happened across Ibeabuchi vs Tua on YouTube the other day, and it got me thinking that both of these guys, but especially Ibeabuchi would be a serious problem in today's heavyweight division.

Comment

all the most worthy choices would be in the pre-gloves era when the colour line was the norm. Dozens of names surely, many of whom would have knocked Sullivan and co from pillar to post, and I think at least Sullivan probably knew it.

Comment

Working...
                      X