No announcement yet.

Billy collins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Please tell me how far he could have gone..

Educate me.
    Don't think he was world class.Just short imo bad deff was not fast or a real puncher outside left hook.Too bad what happened and glad to see Panama never has been In a corner again.Tough as nails with a good left hook good top 20 type fighter.In other words with right promotion and a GREAT matchmaker he could be a 2-3 weight champ in 4 belt era lol.Ok maybe 1-2 weight champ

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Don't think he was world class.Just short imo bad deff was not fast or a real puncher outside left hook.Too bad what happened and glad to see Panama never has been In a corner again.Tough as nails with a good left hook good top 20 type fighter.In other words with right promotion and a GREAT matchmaker he could be a 2-3 weight champ in 4 belt era lol.Ok maybe 1-2 weight champ
      Agreed, but his whole life and world got stolen on national TV...

Btw. You best have some thick ass white wimmin waiting when I shoe up in my motor coach...

You and I will view and dissect fights past present and guess at the future.

I don't ice scate, never played hockey, but I love meeting ppl.

Comment

Agreed, but his whole life and world got stolen on national TV...

Btw. You best have some thick ass white wimmin waiting when I shoe up in my motor coach...

You and I will view and dissect fights past present and guess at the future.

I don't ice scate, never played hockey, but I love meeting ppl.
        Would be great to meet you.im up here in Minn never played hockey either lol.And ill work on the "thick as white wimmin"

Comment

Would be great to meet you.im up here in Minn never played hockey either lol.And ill work on the "thick as white wimmin"
          I can't skate to save my life.. Ice and me don't get along
          Unless that ice in in a peace pipe?!?!!

Comment

I can't skate to save my life.. Ice and me don't get along
            Unless that ice in in a peace pipe?!?!!
            Yea think I'm the only guy in state that cant skate lol.Other ice was never that crazy about.I can get the same feeling off a couple expressos lol.

Comment

Yea think I'm the only guy in state that cant skate lol.Other ice was never that crazy about.I can get the same feeling off a couple expressos lol.
              Those must be good espresso's

Comment

Those must be good espresso's
                lol when younger always liked other similar looking stuff lol.

Comment

lol when younger always liked other similar looking stuff lol.
                  My lil homies stopped delivering product and married thick pretty white wimmin.. They gave up or dropped out of stupidity... They just grind day to day now... Kids a good wife, and a job... Sweetness! Extra credit for Mexicano's who can take to cold weather.

My hands and face hurt in the cold.. Boxing takes it's toll.
                  Boxing takes its toll.....

Peace hermanito

Comment

My lil homies stopped delivering product and married thick pretty white wimmin.. They gave up or dropped out of stupidity... They just grind day to day now... Kids a good wife, and a job... Sweetness! Extra credit for Mexicano's who can take to cold weather.

My hands and face hurt in the cold.. Boxing takes it's toll.
                    Boxing takes its toll.....

Peace hermanito
                    Bad hands myself.Keep telling myself I'm going south with the birds next year.And then I just stay in this god for sakin place.Summer hot and humid and Winter well that goes without sayin.And the fuken Vikes being a fan of them ALMOST as bad as being addicted to this fuked up sport.God if I could start all over I would have been into Golf lol.Nah id still be an abused boxing fan.

Comment

Bad hands myself.Keep telling myself I'm going south with the birds next year.And then I just stay in this god for sakin place.Summer hot and humid and Winter well that goes without sayin.And the fuken Vikes being a fan of them ALMOST as bad as being addicted to this fuked up sport.God if I could start all over I would have been into Golf lol.Nah id still be an abused boxing fan.
                      Like a stupid Muslim, I was born to fight... I knew how to rap my hands, before I could tie my shoes... Fighting came easy.... Loving ppl was a struggle...

My pops(rip) taught me how to fight, drink, harvest weed...
                      He beat the **** outta me more than once.. But he never taught me how to love, it's cold outside, my face and hands hurt, but my woman is sleeping next to me... & that's good enough for me.. I'm blessed... I can't thank a GOD enough... I can't...

Peace brother.. Peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X