classic Ali........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• classic Ali........

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post

The Greatest fighter of all times. Best resume in boxing ever. You modern day fans never give Ali his due credit

Comment

Love him, even with those fake wins against Norton and Jimmy Young. His wins against Liston and Foreman are extraordinary. Very few (if any) heavyweights throughout history could have defeated, let alone stopped, both of those two opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        Love him, even with those fake wins against Norton and Jimmy Young. His wins against Liston and Foreman are extraordinary. Very few (if any) heavyweights throughout history could have defeated, let alone stopped, both of those two opponents.
        The wins were so spectacular that some people to this day believe there was either a fix or a dive.

Comment

"He punches like a sissy" Man Ali was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            The wins were so spectacular that some people to this day believe there was either a fix or a dive.
            ... I don't give a shit about what people think these days... Back then, those fights looked "truthful" and spectacular to me...

(the history of boxing is full of "fixed fights"... they do exist even now, tbh...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I don't give a shit about what people think these days... Back then, those fights looked "truthful" and spectacular to me...

(the history of boxing is full of "fixed fights"... they do exist even now, tbh...)

Agreed! ^^*****well said Hermano!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                fake wins against Norton and Jimmy Young.
                You forgot the fake win over Acorn...

Comment

Working...
                X