Biggest gangsta in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two words, Sonny Liston.

Comment

[QUOTE=RockyMarcianofan00]eh people don't bother me that much especially internet people
      I'll admit I don't know everything but I'd like to believe I do

Controdicting my previous post the most gangster person and ultimately the most gangsta person (because its based of ganster) is

its all gud brother im the same with fighters aswell i feel like a fool though when people prove me wrong lol.

Comment

Valuev, evidently. Even if he isn't, he still is.

Comment

The Krays might not have been good boxers, but they were they biggest gangsters in the sense of murdering,beatings,protection rackets being feared in the street.

Comment

Originally posted by cobracore
            Valuev, evidently. Even if he isn't, he still is.
            hahaha i agree with this guy.

Comment

Wasn't one of the Krays meant to have been a very good boxer? I read he could have been good enough to have been European champ if he took it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750
                Wasn't one of the Krays meant to have been a very good boxer? I read he could have been good enough to have been European champ if he took it seriously.
                EUROPEAN CHAMP IS RIGHT I MEAN LOOK AT THEIR CHAMPIONS AND FIGHTERS, NOT EXACTLY GOOD. NOW WONDER WHY THEY SAID HE COULD HAVE BEEN EUROPEAN CHAMP.

Comment

Yeah Reggie was mean't to be quite good. Who knows really?, Im sure if he was still pro while he owned London, then I think he'd have won a world title, who in their right mind would try and embarrass him infront of all those people??

Comment

Probably Primo Carnera. He had all of Sicily behind him.

Comment

DON KING is a Gangsta. He must have some serious Mob ties.

Comment

Working...
                      X