Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad(The masterclass of controlling distance)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins vs Felix Trinidad(The masterclass of controlling distance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBOYBVB2kms

Come watch the fight with me

Masterclass in bullying...

Comment

Hopkins made it look so easy. Trinidad was out of his element and bought into his own hype.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Hopkins made it look so easy. Trinidad was out of his element and bought into his own hype.
        Yes I'm sure that's all it was.

When a former superlightweight and a former superfeather are your best opponents what does that say????

Comment

That was masterful. To this day, I still pop in that fight when I want to watch a masterclass. His jab, the footwork, the body shots, counterpunching...how he forced Tito to bend to his will, start opening which allowed Hops to really beat him down.

I was a monster Trinidad fan but I had no choice to respect but to respect that performance.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            That was masterful. To this day, I still pop in that fight when I want to watch a masterclass. His jab, the footwork, the body shots, counterpunching...how he forced Tito to bend to his will, start opening which allowed Hops to really beat him down.

I was a monster Trinidad fan but I had no choice to respect but to respect that performance.
            Remember that ONE time Hoptard faced a guy his own size that could punch???

How'd that work out?
            lol

Comment

Masterclass? Against a blown up welterweight who had no pop at middleweight nor was he proven above 154 lbs.........give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Acero View Post
                Remember that ONE time Hoptard faced a guy his own size that could punch???

How'd that work out?
                lol
                One time? Jermain Taylor? Pavlik?

Comment

Working...
                X