No announcement yet.

Rumblin' Rockin' Training- 1. Shadow Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -Rumbling Rockin' back then, eh?

Never did answer the Beeb question. They wuz the next forum I landed at after the AOL folded into ignominy, but the beeb too folded, so here I landed next.

I don't need no stinkin' shadow to shadow box. My favorite time was the early AM hours in my front yard where I can move around properly without the neighbors calling in a crazy man report.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -Rumbling Rockin' back then, eh?

Never did answer the Beeb question. They wuz the next forum I landed at after the AOL folded into ignominy, but the beeb too folded, so here I landed next.

I don't need no stinkin' shadow to shadow box. My favorite time was the early AM hours in my front yard where I can move around properly without the neighbors calling in a crazy man report.
      I would say that the comment about the shadow was nothing to comment about.

But I do agree with you about freely moving about and letting your fists fly. I used to do that in Northville Mi, while watching the horse train/race, from a top a small hill looking over the Northville Downs track. Felt great!!

And what is a beeb question? …….Rockin'
      Last edited by Rockin'; 07-12-2020, 05:15 AM.

Comment

- -BBC

Thought U said U was member of the now defunct boxing forum?

Comment

Working...
        X