No announcement yet.

Forgotten trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    He lost to Maxim, but it was because he collapsed from the heat, he was winning the fight in all the scorecards and the referee also collapsed, it was too much heat.
    The difference for me was that Ray could throw combinations at the kind of speed, power and accuracy that Monzon never saw, besides the consistence, Monzon didn't bring to the ring something that Ray never saw.
    We will stay with our picks, just know that you can be Great fighter with out thriwing combos ,also many fighters saw everything in ring yet still lost, as for Maxim he stayed on his feet and won no excuses he fought in same heat and was heavier (worst for him in this case)it would be legendary fight.anway good to talk to you as allways ,lets trade Green K at the end of this conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
      We will stay with our picks, just know that you can be Great fighter with out thriwing combos ,also many fighters saw everything in ring yet still lost, as for Maxim he stayed on his feet and won no excuses he fought in same heat and was heavier (worst for him in this case)it would be legendary fight.anway good to talk to you as allways ,lets trade Green K at the end of this conversation.
      I can see why someone will pick Monzon.
      This is embarrassing but i still don't understand how karma, points and all that stuff works

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
        I can see why someone will pick Monzon.
        This is embarrassing but i still don't understand how karma, points and all that stuff works
        Under my post you can give Karma report etc ,i will give you later bro ,cuse i gave you one maybe even today but it says that i need more time to give you Green again xD

Comment

Working...
        X