Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highest KO percntage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in modern boxing marciano has the highest knockout percentage of any championat 88% foreman is close in fact when foreman was champion he had ko percentage of 92.5%

we really cant count people who havent been champs because they probably have been against anyone worth mentioning

Comment

vitaly had the belt

Comment

its already been stated, there was a ring magazine back when and FOREman is the all time K.O king, that is....b4 comeback of course...

Comment

ARE YOU GUYS ******ED? Vitali Klitschko went the distance ONCE! Marciano went the distance 6 times. Therefore higher ko percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
            ARE YOU GUYS ******ED? Vitali Klitschko went the distance ONCE! Marciano went the distance 6 times. Therefore higher ko percentage.

Yeah I forgot about Vitali, actually I got Rocky from Wikepedia.

Comment

Foreman had a 92.5 KO percentage before his comeback.

Comment

Comebacks and sudden retirements dont count. Foreman wasn't done with fighting when he retired the first time, not by a long shot. And we will never know how he would have turned out if he didn't retire.

Frank Bruno must have a good KO percentage. 45 fights, 38 KO's.

Comment

Comebacks and sudden retirements dont count. Foreman wasn't done with fighting when he retired the first time, not by a long shot. And we will never know how he would have turned out if he didn't retire.

Frank Bruno must have a good KO percentage. 45 fights, 38 KO's.
                  Well even after his comeback when he was in his forties he still has the second highest KO percentage! Just saying Foreman had more KO's than Marciano had fights, but thats the beaty of percentage.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
                    Well even after his comeback when he was in his forties he still has the second highest KO percentage! Just saying Foreman had more KO's than Marciano had fights, but thats the beaty of percentage.
                    he had the 3rd or 4th ko %. vitali, rocky, foreman (i think).

Comment

yea but vitali didn't fight as much as Rocky so that has to count for something

like Foreman fought more fights then Marciano but his overall KO percent was less you see

i mean if you want to get to nit and gritty anybody can turn pro win one fight and retire with 100% KO rate

plus in a fight Rocky and or Foreman would KTFO of Klitchko

Comment

Working...
                      X