No announcement yet.

Marciano versus Liston (audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marciano versus Liston (audio)

Ah, my dear moderators, there it is. I cannot post attachments. Why is that? What is it I lack?

Marciano vs Liston?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      Marciano vs Liston?
      As entertainment for myself I do all kinds of strange things, Larry. I wrote out three minutes of rapid language, then recorded it, calling the fight like an old time radio announcer as I thought it might go. It is a mythical matchup, of course.

One round was a chore to write out and record acceptably, but I could do a lot more of these if anyone liked them. It is just entertainment for me to make them, but I hate to entirely waste my time. I have tried to post it before, but can never get it done. I am wondering what the procedure is, or if there is any.

Comment

Does anyone in this forum know how to post an attachment here?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          Does anyone in this forum know how to post an attachment here?
          The file might be too large but contact Bostonguy, BattlingNelson or Tbear before you take my advice. Try uploading it to a third party source like Soundcloud then post the link/embed it on here.

Comment

Or upload it on youtube for the whole boxing world.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
              The file might be too large but contact Bostonguy, BattlingNelson or Tbear before you take my advice. Try uploading it to a third party source like Soundcloud then post the link/embed it on here.
              Thanks, but if it is not easy I don't do it.

Comment

I read the Posting Rules at the bottom of the forum page and saw that I was not allowed to post attachments. For a while I was under the probably mistaken impression that this was due to some shortcoming of my membership, like I needed to upgrade, or something. Now I realize it is probably a general rule of the forum.

In that case, lads, I will not be able to show you my little play thing for your amusement, unless someone cares enough to come up with a simple way to get a sound file into a post. Alas, we tried to give ye a grin for free.
                Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-02-2016, 05:59 AM.

Comment

You can upload it to a file uploading site like http://filecloud.io.

Members can open(listen to it) or save it to their computer.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    You can upload it to a file uploading site like http://filecloud.io.

Members can open(listen to it) or save it to their computer.
                    Thank you. I tried that. The link is apparently:

http://filecloud.io/eqd9pxro2
                    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-02-2016, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X