No announcement yet.

Street fighting stories.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    If that happened today, there would be at least 10 cam videos on youtube.
    Well, many fighter have fought recently on the street in you can't find a lot of video evidence maybe with the exception of Charlo fighting Lubin's team.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
      Both families where there like if it was a real boxing match.
      Gypsy style. Thanks for the post, enjoyed the read.

Yo gusta tu escriba de la peleas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        There are various rules and codes at work in streetfights. Wherever people just stand upright and punch each other, a set of civilizing conventions is already in place. Real streetfights are unpredictable, and do not have highly refined rules. Pro boxers in streetfights fight a highly refined streetfight. How about some stories of real streefights, to recuscitate this thread?
        I forgot which fight it was but it was from Latin America and old school. I'll find it. One trainer tried to maul a guy after he was doing well and then rabbit punched his guy, from outside the ropes. At this time, the other trainer came sprinting across the ring, jump kicked and the ropes prevented him from landing/saved him. Then he turned around, punched the other boxer with a right cross, the ref got pissed...then the ref got into it with the flying kick trainer.
        The Old LefHook The Old LefHook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Story goes that after some words Ray Robinson got KTFO with one shot in the street, I forget the name of the fellow pro fighter who did it.
          Look at how you're embellishing the story, this is part of the reason why it's bullshít. The story said Ray got dropped, NOT KTFO and it wasn't one shot. Stop lying lol.

Source: http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...n-the-sidewalk

I think the entire story is bullshít, it was a rumor lol. A lot of people hated Ray because of who he was.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Story goes that after some words Ray Robinson got KTFO with one shot in the street, I forget the name of the fellow pro fighter who did it.
            Good one !

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
              Gypsy style. Thanks for the post, enjoyed the read.

Yo gusta tu escriba de la peleas.
              To this day is the best fight I have seen, funny that it was 6 years ago and both of them are in jail right now.

Comment

Me sucker punching a guy who was beating my "friend's" azz, and then getting the **** beat outta me by all kinds of strangers.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Look at how you're embellishing the story, this is part of the reason why it's bullshít. The story said Ray got dropped, NOT KTFO and it wasn't one shot. Stop lying lol.

Source: http://www.thesweetscience.com/featu...n-the-sidewalk

I think the entire story is bullshít, it was a rumor lol. A lot of people hated Ray because of who he was.
                  Thanks for the info. How you doing?

Comment

Working...
                  X