if you could box like anybody in history who would it be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you could box like anybody in history who would it be

i would have to say either ali or tyson or louis maybe even rocky

easiest question on history. muhammad ali for sure!

Comment

i really like this thread hope it takes off. i say tyson at his prime.. their's a helluva lot to like about a guy who hardly got hit threw the nicest combos had destructive power and made grown men **** themselves.

Comment

tyson ,ali , roy jones,whitaker

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson. No contest. The most complete fighter ever. Amazing Power, Graceful athletic footwork and boxing skills second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Canada
            Sugar Ray Robinson. No contest. The most complete fighter ever. Amazing Power, Graceful athletic footwork and boxing skills second to none.
            son of a !!! yeah him !!! how in the blue hell did i forget robinson

Comment

Possibly the former great light heavyweight, Harold Johnson...so smooth, so effortless, so skilled, and his style was about as "proper" as it gets in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick
                i really like this thread hope it takes off. i say tyson at his prime.. their's a helluva lot to like about a guy who hardly got hit threw the nicest combos had destructive power and made grown men **** themselves.
                Took the words out of my mouth.

Comment

also i would like to mention foreman only for his power im just sitting here imaginiing if i had that kind of power

Comment

I would love to fight like Sweet Pea but at Super Middleweight and frustrate everyone else.

Just for the glory I'd be awesome to fight like Roberto Duran at HW if it wasn't for the headaches after the fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X