Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Roberto Duran the best lightweight of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i aint got no arguements with that....the guy was a genius.

Comment

the guy was unbeliveable
      did u see his rematch 9th rnd ko of esta ba de jesus

Comment

roberto duran, was the best ever lightweight and duran has done one thing which no other boxer will ever do and i mean ever and that is box in 5 differnet decades lmao that 5..the man is the greatest fighter who has ever walked the world, if he spoke english or was from the usa, no one would doubt that,
        Last edited by chase; 03-04-2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

OH YYYESSSSSSSSSS. Two words. HENRY ARMSTRONG

Comment

Henry Armstrong hands down. Possibly THE greatest fighter of all time along with u know who. "Manos de Pietra" was good no doubt. Definately top 5 lightweight with Robinson,Ike,and Leonard(B).

Comment

my favourite of all time is Sugar Ray Robinson he was just a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig#1
                my favourite of all time is Sugar Ray Robinson he was just a class act.
                yep bets p4p ever

Comment

Oscar DeLaHoya was probably the greatest lightweight of all time,he took on all challenges in a short period of time and proved himself as the premier fighter in that division.
                  Shane Mosley is also one of the greatest lightweights of all time he was unbeaten at the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BReal72
                    Oscar DeLaHoya was probably the greatest lightweight of all time,he took on all challenges in a short period of time and proved himself as the premier fighter in that division.
                    Shane Mosley is also one of the greatest lightweights of all time he was unbeaten at the weight.
                    UBWrong.....by a mile.

Comment

ANyone who quits during a fight for a reason that wasnt physical doesnt deserve to be an all time great

Comment

Working...
                      X