most fake hyped up record ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sean ogrady

Comment

LOL, Chavez Jr. has fought a whole lot of waiters and cab drivers. I'm sure there are more but he's the first that comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DYNAMITE-DYE-92
        Tommy morrison's record was not built fighting nobodys some of his early fights but he knocked most of them out better than tyson did. He beat Foreman,Ruddock,Pinklon thomas in 1 round,James Tillis the quickest Tillis had been knocked out.

Most of them were out of their prime when they fought Morisson. Against Tyson not..

Comment

Shannon Briggs

Comment

Audley harrison is one for the brits, even though his record never really got that good

Watchign him talk up his world championship chances each time he knocked out a barman was pretty annoying too.

Comment

there trying too dam hard to make chavez jr a boxer hes got a franchise tag on himthey are gonna make mone with him latinos are 75 percent of boxing fans not a racial remark but chaves wont fight a meanful fight anytime soon like the preety boy

Comment

wow, i'm suprised ya'll didn't mention mr. overhyped himself. rocky marciano!

Comment

julio caesar chavez. over 100 wins. pleeeeaaaaaase. i remember a time when he was like 60-0 and obviously it wasnt a huge deal cause they were bums

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
                    wow, i'm suprised ya'll didn't mention mr. overhyped himself. rocky marciano!

hmmm i'm surprised you'd say Rocky Marciano over

the real mr overhyped

how can you even incinuate that Marciano's record is overhyped when you got guys like Jack Johnson getting credit for fighting bums and getting beat by Middleweights

Comment

Donald Curry. Fed on guys who looked good on paper (some had only a couple losses), but in actuality were Sally's.

Comment

Working...
                      X