No announcement yet.

would leonard have been

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would leonard have been

To big,talanted,for legendary fighters such as barney Ross and his rival Jimmy McLaren? These fighters I believe we're rated higher by Bert sugar p4p

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
    To big,talanted,for legendary fighters such as barney Ross and his rival Jimmy McLaren? These fighters I believe we're rated higher by Bert sugar p4p
    I am referring to Sugar ray

Comment

I am referring to Sugar ray
      Sugar was a charlatan. Why worry about what he said? Look at any list he ever made, to know this.

Comment

Sugar Ray Leonard was certainly bigger than them and very far ahead of them in skill. McLarnin's style is a very 1920s and 30s style, Barney Ross's style is a bit more 'modern' but he didn't have anywhere near the talent of Leonard. I find it hard to see the logic of having either Ross or McLarnin ahead of Leonard because even relative to their own time periods Leonard would seem to me to be greater.

Comment

Leonard

Definitely Leonard, whatever this thread is about, but Leonard for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X