Collapse
No announcement yet.

All time Top 5 super middleweights in history, PBC broadcast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones no. 2 at 168. I mean seriously he doesn't even deserve to be Top 3 for Super Middle. He beat James Toney at Super Middle. Who else did he beat at SMW to deserve no. 2 in that ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      Jones no. 2 at 168. I mean seriously he doesn't even deserve to be Top 3 for Super Middle. He beat James Toney at Super Middle. Who else did he beat at SMW to deserve no. 2 in that ranking?
      Dont move the goal posts.... I'm not debating where he ranks top 3 or 5,, I was debating your notion that his mw run was better than his SMW run, which is just not true.. Also his SMW run was much better than Leonard's, he def ranks higher than leonard...

I don't care where you rank him,,, but don't say his mw run was better or leonard was better at 168... Those are the only 2 issues I had with your posts

Comment

His best win was Toney. But I'm sure he had more fights at Middleweight than at Super Middle. So when I say 'stretch' it's not too far off, I mean he only beat thee(sic) Benard Hopkins at Middleweight. My point is one win shouldn't allow you to be no. 2 in a all time ranking. We might have to agree to disagree over this one.

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
          His best win was Toney. But I'm sure he had more fights at Middleweight than at Super Middle. So when I say 'stretch' it's not too far off, I mean he only beat thee(sic) Benard Hopkins at Middleweight. My point is one win shouldn't allow you to be no. 2 in a all time ranking. We might have to agree to disagree over this one.
          Most of his mw fights were against scrubs... Hopkins, vaca, Castro are the only notable wins... Beating Percy no mercy Harris gets you nothing...

SMW- toney, merqui Sosa outweigh those fights, especially the way he blew out both guys

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Most of his mw fights were against scrubs... Hopkins, vaca, Castro are the only notable wins... Beating Percy no mercy Harris gets you nothing...

SMW- toney, merqui Sosa outweigh those fights, especially the way he blew out both guys
            To be fair,,, roy did have a nice win over thomas Tate at mw...

Comment

RJJ doesn't have the deepest of resumes at 168 but I would probably pick that version of him to beat any other super middleweight in history.

Comment

Working...
              X