Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of all the people that have died via a punch in the ring..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin'
    You must be speaking of the spirit of knowing wtf your speaking of. Ray has his and I have my own....... Rockin'
    Nah.

I have to say it’s quite cute that the two of you have synchronized your menstrual cycles though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'
      save your rhetoric for the playground, where it belongs.......... Rockin'
      I'm sure it will be a nice addition to your drivel.

Comment

Purpose?

People probably don't like this post because you are making light of boxers that have died in the ring. That's just not something you joke about. It makes you look like a bit of a douche. Just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by jherriges1 View Post
          People probably don't like this post because you are making light of boxers that have died in the ring. That's just not something you joke about. It makes you look like a bit of a douche. Just being honest.
          Yea its of really poor taste I just realised, when I wrote it I started it as a serious thread then I thought of a joke I could make while forgetting about the seriousness of the question, I wrote the joke and posted and that's how such a tasteless question was asked. I absolutely did not intend to make light of peoples deaths far from it, I have nothing but a gutted sad feeling for them. I just forgot when a joke came to my head.

Comment

Working...
          X