Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A real treat for you guys! P4P Who hits harder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A real treat for you guys! P4P Who hits harder?

P4P Who hits harder?

This guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...yer_detailpage

Or this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7D_...yer_detailpage

That 2nd video is probably something you've never seen before, enjoy

I think even though the 2nd guy is fighting lesser opponents, both are landing flush sometimes, and when the 2nd guy Randle lands flush his opponents do things like get sent/tipped to the ground AT A PACE, or they get hit with a straight shot and get spun around! Julians punches don't seem to have such a dramatic impact as that.

Definitely The Hawk.

Comment

Thanks guys, what makes you think that Julian hit harder? He has some dramatic punches but the opponents don't move as dramatically as with randles punches, maybe randles are pushy? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Thanks guys, what makes you think that Julian hit harder? He has some dramatic punches but the opponents don't move as dramatically as with randles punches, maybe randles are pushy? I don't know.
        P4P ... Jackson certainly hits harder.

When Jackson lands flush the opponent is left unconscious.

Bailey definitely can punch, but the reason his opponents move dramatically his simply because the majority are still conscious and reacting consciously - trying to regain balance. When Jackson lands - they go to sleep and straight down to the ground.

IMO ... Jackson is the best puncher in history P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
          P4P ... Jackson certainly hits harder.

When Jackson lands flush the opponent is left unconscious.

Bailey definitely can punch, but the reason his opponents move dramatically his simply because the majority are still conscious and reacting consciously - trying to regain balance. When Jackson lands - they go to sleep and straight down to the ground.

IMO ... Jackson is the best puncher in history P4P.

Comment

Working...
          X