No announcement yet.

Rocky Marciano highlight video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
    Yeah almost as funny as when Ali used to say he was the greatest of all time.
    yea lol greatest of all time funny stuff
    ________
    Cherry_Love
    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
      that was a fact. this is a lie.
      not fact just opinion
      ________
      Live sex webshows
      Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 07:25 AM.

Comment

I always prefered Jake Lamotta to Ray Robinson! The Bronx Bull had some serious heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger
          I always prefered Jake Lamotta to Ray Robinson! The Bronx Bull had some serious heart.
          Very good! Lamotta is one of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
            not fact just opinion
            it's more of a fact than marciano being the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              it's funny how the guy who made the vid up put "greatest fighter that ever lived", lol! funny stuff.
              It should say boxer, not fighter. Best fighter ever is probably Fedor Emelianenko or Rickson Gracie. And as much as I love Marciano (my favorite of all time) I think Ali was probably the greatest boxer ever.

Comment

rocky is sorta like george he doesnt put alot of leverage behind his punches but theres so much power that come from him its crazy

Comment

good vid, but nah i wouldnt say hes the greatest fighter, he had sum killer blows but hes one of the hardest hitting for his size ull ever see, greatest of all time, of all timez: joe louis

Comment

The title aint that redicilous. After all, nobody ever dominated an area of boxing like Marciano, staying undefeated. Yeah, now you can cry about ''If other boxers were in his area, they would be undefeated too'' but they weren't!! Pay respect to the Rock.

Comment

Yaman is absolutely right. Who can say for sure that Ali or Louis would have been undefeated in Marciano's era? No one. Remember that Lewis was beaten by McCall and Rahman and that Tyson was taken out by Douglas. Henry Cooper, an opponent inferior to any of Marciano's title defenses, nearly stopped Ali in their fight. Ali was prepared for that fight, he was just caught when he was unfocused. Marciano had great will and concentration and never coasted. He fought hard for every second of a round. The fact that Marciano never took anyone lightly and trained hard for every fight is also something that should never be overlooked.

If you want to put Marciano at number 1, that's fine with me. I have him in the top five, with Louis and then Ali leading the pack.

Comment

Working...
                      X