No announcement yet.

Edwin Rosario ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I believe Miguel Cotto, Marco Antonio Barrera, Oscar Delahoya, and Victor Ortiz are all left handed.
    Oscar DeLaHoya is left handed and fights orthodox but Victor Ortiz is right handed and fights southpaw =]

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
      Oscar DeLaHoya is left handed and fights orthodox but Victor Ortiz is right handed and fights southpaw =]
      Oops, just scrolled down and saw that it had already been noted, my apologies sir! =]

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
        I'd say it's about as commonly known as the fact, he preferred freshwater fishing to boxing throughout his life..
        One of my favourite lightweights of all time, was gutted when he was edged out by the back peddling and, comparatively negative Camacho.. And in my element, when he came back and showed everyone what he was all about, to destroy Livingstone Bramble who'd done much the same to Ray Mancini.. Early to mid 80's saw some very good lightweights in their prime, and Rosario, had the best right hand of the lot.
        Must've had something to do with all the fish he reeled in with it
        Edwin would not have been able to do that to Ray Mancini, Jimmy Paul, or Greg Haugen.

Comment

Working...
        X