Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else could take a 74 Foreman.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but ali is smarter then holmes plus even though holmes is smilar that doesn't make him ali
    ________
    party Webcam
    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
      but ali is smarter then holmes plus even though holmes is smilar that doesn't make him ali
      a young holmes IMO is better than an old ali so holmes would beat foreman, too.

Comment

I don't know why Holmes is considered Ali's inferior. He whooped Ali's ass head to head. Holmes is better, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Frazier's 15th round
          I don't know why Holmes is considered Ali's inferior. He whooped Ali's ass head to head. Holmes is better, in my opinion.
          haha, holmes is better than ali, but holmes couldn't handle michael spinks? and so i guess you think spinks could beat prime ali? holmes beat ali head to head? i don't feel i have to explain anything, your statement speaks for itself. how about this: about 7 or 8 years before that, holmes was bragging that he whupped up on ali in sparring practice, and when ali heard that, he went down and beat the **** out of holmes and holmes was crying like a little *****! and this wasn't even prime ali, so imagine if it was what would have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            haha, holmes is better than ali, but holmes couldn't handle michael spinks? and so i guess you think spinks could beat prime ali? holmes beat ali head to head? i don't feel i have to explain anything, your statement speaks for itself. how about this: about 7 or 8 years before that, holmes was bragging that he whupped up on ali in sparring practice, and when ali heard that, he went down and beat the **** out of holmes and holmes was crying like a little *****! and this wasn't even prime ali, so imagine if it was what would have happened.
            ****in true! ali would destroy holmes. eventhough holmes was good, he would be facing a faster and tougher version of himself. i say any version of ali up until 75 would beat prime holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
              holmes style is similar to ali.
              ok so now style matters, although lewis or louis style wasnt good enough. your otta ya mind, and ali took george with fast jab/staights and half power hooks, tyson and lewis can hit way harder than that, plus lewis has a reach advantage,plus lewis was faster, and more adgile and more sensible with power players, and once again im saying LEWIS' CHIN WAS NOT THE BEST, BUT IT WAS ALSO NOT GLASS!!!!IT WAS PRETTY GOOD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barry
                ok so now style matters, although lewis or louis style wasnt good enough. your otta ya mind, and ali took george with fast jab/staights and half power hooks, tyson and lewis can hit way harder than that, plus lewis has a reach advantage,plus lewis was faster, and more adgile and more sensible with power players, and once again im saying LEWIS' CHIN WAS NOT THE BEST, BUT IT WAS ALSO NOT GLASS!!!!IT WAS PRETTY GOOD!!!!
                yes, styles make fights, most of the time.

Comment

I'm talking head to head. Holmes vs Ali. Spinks has nothing to do with it. Sparring has nothing to do with it. Holmes kicked Ali's ass with ease. Butterbean put up a better fight.

Comment

Holmes kicked Ali's ass with ease. Butterbean put up a better fight.
                    Ali had Parkinsons and was taking el-dopa when he fought Holmes! He was old and out of condition, that is a pathetic example of an Ali fight.

Comment

holmes style is similar to ali.
                      And.... It wasn't Ali's youthful style that Holmes used that beat Foreman. It was Ali's brain, chin, attitude and his way of pulling it all together that beat Foreman.

Tyson style was similar to Frazier, would he beat Ali?

Comment

Working...
                      X