No announcement yet.

Top 10 Favorite Heavyweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Favorite Heavyweights

ok this is a thread were you put your top 10 favorite hw as in the title, this isn't who you think are the top 10 greatest hw or anything like that just your favorites,uh put the reason #1 is your favorite i guess or if you want to sit there why all of them are w.e

i'll post mine lil later
    ________
    WEED BUBBLERS
    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 06:13 AM.

1: muhammad ali he means everything to me i love everything he stood for
    i respected his beliefs and intelligence and he was proved right not only is he the greatest boxer of all time he is one of the greatest humanitarians ever
    2:joe louis
    3:george foreman
    4: joe frazier
    5: rocky marciano
    6:gene tunney
    7:jack dempsey
    8: evander holyfield
    9:larry holmes
    10:sonny liston

Comment

1) Muhammad Ali - Fundementally flawed but he made up for it with sheer speed, hand and foot. He was smart, had the ability to adapt and neutralise. Had incredible heart and determination complemented by arugably the best jaw and ability to absorb punishment in boxing history. He beat Liston, Frazier, and Foreman all whom i consider top 10 fighters.

2) Joe Louis

3) Larry Holmes

4) George Foreman

5) Rocky Marciano

6) Joe Frazier

7) Mike Tyson

8) Jack Dempsey

9) Sonny Liston

10) Jack Johnson

had to add an 11

11) Lennox Lewis
      Last edited by Heckler; 02-02-2006, 08:03 PM.

Comment

1. Joe Frazier
        2. Jerry Quarry
        3. Larry Holmes
        4. Joe Louis
        5. Gene Tunney
        6. Cleveland Williams
        7. Max Baer
        8. Jack Johnson
        9. Sonny Liston
        10. Butterbean

Comment

1. muhammad ali- he's the funniest fighter i've ever seen, and his style is intoxicating to watch.

2. jack johnson- i like how he ****ted on white america back then and made whites look inferior to blacks (when the opposite was thought at the time), by destroying the racist james jeffries.

3. jack dempsey- i like his fighting style, and he was a class act in real life.

4. mike tyson- his style was entertaining, similar to dempsey, plus his out of the ring antics were funny as hell!

5. jersey joe watcott- he was like the hw's precursor to muhammad ali, and i liked his frustrating two-step dance.

6. joe louis- i also liked how he made whites look inferior in the ring as well, but he also made blacks look good socially because he was well-behaved.

7. floyd patterson- i like his style too, plus he had a good ring attitude.

8. george foreman- he's a christian like me can't argue with that, and very humble outside the ring as well!

9. joe frazier- he was a destroyer, and he also had a good ring attitude. plus only frazier could handle the constant taunting from muhammad ali that frazier was given, and he handled himself quite well at those times.

10. larry holmes- he fought similar to ali and i enjoyed watching his fights.

Comment

1-Mike Tyson
            2-Roy Jones
            3-Joe Louis
            4-Rocky Marciano
            5-George Foreman
            6-Muhammed Ali
            7-Lennox Lewis(The young KO machine)
            8-Joe Frazier
            8-Hasim Rahman
            9-Larry Holmes
            10-Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

My all time favorite is Lennox Lewis becaue I just loved how he fought and he came back and beat the only 2 people who beat him essentially leaving him well undefeated.the rest are in not specific order but I would say.....Holyfield,Ali,Big George,Frazier,Liston,Sam Peter,Tyson,Moorer,bowe.

Comment

1 marciano
                2frazier
                3foreman
                4ali
                5dempsey
                6tyson
                7louis
                8lewis
                9holy
                10vk

Comment

1. Muhammad Ali - He is the greatest both in and out of the ring with a brilliant style and attitude. He shook up the world!

2. George Foreman - BOOM! Another man falls before his power!

3. Joe Frazier - The man had heart and strength.

4. Sonny Liston - Scary and a great fighter on the outside, a fluffy bunny on the inside!

5. Jack Dempsey - Man could he hit and brawl!

6. Rocky Marciano - True heart and a gentleman!

7. Mike Tyson - Fast and strong.

8. Evander Holyfield - Dangerous man.

9. Lennox Lewis - Good for a laugh.

10. Joe Louis - Great guy.

Comment

1)Rocky Marciano-The Brockton Blockbuster Love his fighting style his strength,his heart,stamina and pure rentlessness. He was a nice guy in and out of the ring who was always conditioned,he broke bones,clogged blood vessels,put carmine vingo in a coma and on his worst fight still got a decision,49-0-0 untouched, my favorite fighter, The Rock, and beside for George Foreman, Strongest hitter

2)George Foreman-he's a great fighter,and he's hella strong, just a great fighter overall and had a great comeback

3)Joe Frazier-Like Rocky but add Handspeed and foot work, and subtract ALITTLE strengh,but he was still really strong and is up there with the strongest,i like his style and how he's kinda like Rocky and tyson combined. He beat Ali and thats pretty Noteable

4)Mike Tyson-"My style is impetious,My defense is impregnable,and I'm just furicious i want yo heart, i eat his children" lol i like in the 80's when he had explosive punching power and just his bobbing and weaving alone is something to awe at,in his prime he was an awesome fighter

5)Jack Dempsey-with a name like the Manassa Mauler how can you not like him, i like his power and speed and he's on of my favorite really old fighters.

6)Joe Louis-i liked his power and i mean he could basically KO someone with either hand (like mike tyson),and i just enjoy seeing some of his older fights

7)Jersey Joe Walcott- he was one of the better fighters in the 50's and he Knocked Rocky Down gotta give him credit for half of the times rocky got knocked down (2)

8)Archie Moore-I give archie moore alot of respect i mean the man fought into his late 40's and he got alot of punishment, most knockouts by any boxer, he knocked out more than 140 boxers, and i like how he trained , he also knocked down rocky so that deserves saying

9)Larry Holmes-he was 48-0-0 at one point in his career that says something, I don't like some of the stuff he said but some of the stuff he did was noteable and i do think his achievements were impressive

10)Muhammad Ali-yes muhammad ali makes it to my top 10 i don't hate him as a fighter, some of the things he accomplished in the ring are impressive to say the least,his handspeed and footwork in my opinion are unmatched, and even after his prime he still gave Joe frazier hell (Ali v Frazier III), so that says something,he was a good fighter, not the strongest but definitly the fastest (not to say he didn't have strength), I mean i gotta recognize somebody who beat Joe Frazier twice, and George Foreman once

thats my top 10

________
                    Zoloft lawsuits
                    Last edited by RockyMarcianofan00; 08-23-2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X