This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxirama View Post
    I'll fix the title to ensure readers know it is Rigondeaux.

Thank you kindly a lot for your efforts!

I have finally found working links for Chuvalo: A Fighter's Life: The Story Of Boxing's Last Gladiator, but azw, epub, lrf, mobi only, No PDF.

RAPIDGATOR

or

NITROFLARE

Mezo

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
      Thank you kindly a lot for your efforts!

I have finally found working links for Chuvalo: A Fighter's Life: The Story Of Boxing's Last Gladiator, but azw, epub, lrf, mobi only, No PDF.

RAPIDGATOR

or

NITROFLARE

Mezo
      I'll upload it later.

Comment

• Added to thread: Henry Cooper 1934-2011 The Authorised Biography [Robert Edwards] (2012)

Comment

• Added to thread:
          The Road To Nowhere -A Journey Through Boxing's Wastelands [Tris Dixon] (2014)
          Last edited by Tonezzz; 11-30-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Added to thread:Unbreakable An Autobiography [M.C. Mary Kom](2013)

Comment

• Added to Thread : Ezzard Charles A Boxing Life [William Dettloff] (2015)

Comment

• Added to Thread :Ghosts of Manila The Fateful Blood Feud Between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier [Mark Kram]

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
                  Terrific thread so far man, absolutely love the work you're doing. This thread has endless potential.

I wanted to ask - would it be possible if you got ahold of Mike Tyson's new book called Undisputed in a pdf format? And would you be able to do other books of other athletes or is is only boxing?
                  I also have many basketball books now if you are interested message me.

Comment

• Added to Thread:
                    Tex Rickard Boxings Greatest Promoter (2012)

Comment

• Added to Thread:The Battle of the Century, Dempsey, Carpentier and The Birth of Modern Promotion [Jim Waltzer](2011)

Comment

Working...
                      X