Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAM LANGFORD-Boxings Uncrowned Champion and Shelby Folly-Jack Dempsey Doc Kearns and the Shakedown of a Montana Boomtown are dead links. I assume everything that was put on rapidshare is dead too.

Comment

• Great thread, I had to bump it. I'm in the mood for reading and I'm desperatly looking for books on Harry Greb, there is 2 of them you already uploaded but the links are too old, can't dl it no more
      I just downloaded a couple of books but it would be great to add more, can't get enough.

Comment

• Give him to the angels is still downloadable, thank you!

Comment

• Thank you kindly a lot for (Joe Louis Hard Times Man).
          I have been searching for a working link for it all over the web with no success.

You can add the book about Rigondeaux " in my singnature " to your library.

EDIT: My bad! it is the first book of first post,, but no hint about the Rigondeaux.
          Last edited by mezoomozaa; 07-03-2015, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• When will you add Strongboy to the Collection? Interesting Reading, thanks for the uploads.

Comment

• Man, anybody can add In this corner, please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cymru455 View Post
                SAM LANGFORD-Boxings Uncrowned Champion and Shelby Folly-Jack Dempsey Doc Kearns and the Shakedown of a Montana Boomtown are dead links. I assume everything that was put on rapidshare is dead too.
                Most, unless reuploaded the ebooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvid_85 View Post
                  When will you add Strongboy to the Collection? Interesting Reading, thanks for the uploads.
                  The time is indefinite. When I get the chance and have storage space.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                    Man, anybody can add In this corner, please?
                    If I can find it you may eventually get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
                      Thank you kindly a lot for (Joe Louis Hard Times Man).
                      I have been searching for a working link for it all over the web with no success.

You can add the book about Rigondeaux " in my singnature " to your library.

EDIT: My bad! it is the first book of first post,, but no hint about the Rigondeaux.
                      I'll fix the title to ensure readers know it is Rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X