This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added to thread:

Behind the Scenes with Manny Pacquiao the Greatest Pound for Pound Fighter in the World

Comment

• Added to thread:Boxing A Concise History of the Sweet Science (2014)

Comment

• Added to thread Hard Road to Glory 'How I Became Champion of The World' (Johnny Nelson)

Comment

• Added to thread: Rocky Lives! Heavyweight Boxing Upsets of the 1990s

Comment

• Added to thread: The World Champions Boxing Quiz Book

Comment

• Great thread, thanks a million. I dont know how to open them yet, probably need to get pdf reader, but am grateful nonetheless.
              Can anyone help me find a book(I will buy it, it doesn't have to be a download)called two seconds from glory? I saw it advertised once, but have never been able to find it to buy.
              The Aaron Pryor biography was awesome. It fell apart though, so I no longer have it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaconfan View Post
                Great thread, thanks a million. I dont know how to open them yet, probably need to get pdf reader, but am grateful nonetheless.
                Can anyone help me find a book(I will buy it, it doesn't have to be a download)called two seconds from glory? I saw it advertised once, but have never been able to find it to buy.
                The Aaron Pryor biography was awesome. It fell apart though, so I no longer have it.
                What type of device are you using to read the files on? I made them into pdf because I find it the most common universal document for reading files.
                You may only need Adobe software, which is free. The Adobe software you download will depend on the Operation System of the computer, tablet etc.
                You can also, most likely find free file conversion online to convert the pdf's into other forms such as epub. I can look for this later if you wish.
                Most of the conversion online is user friendly and very simple requiring one to select the file to upload followed by clicking convert option. Then you wait for the download and you may relabel the file to your liking (The file name may appear slightly different or shorter in my experience) or leave it as is.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaconfan View Post
                  Great thread, thanks a million. I dont know how to open them yet, probably need to get pdf reader, but am grateful nonetheless.
                  Originally posted by Boxirama View Post
                  What type of device are you using to read the files on? I made them into pdf because I find it the most common universal document for reading files.
                  You may only need Adobe software, which is free. The Adobe software you download will depend on the Operation System of the computer, tablet etc.
                  You can also, most likely find free file conversion online to convert the pdf's into other forms such as epub. I can look for this later if you wish.
                  Most of the conversion online is user friendly and very simple requiring one to select the file to upload followed by clicking convert option. Then you wait for the download and you may relabel the file to your liking (The file name may appear slightly different or shorter in my experience) or leave it as is.
                  2 seconds from glory is listed to be in this Library:

Library of Congress
                  Washington, DC 20540 United States

I don't know if you have access to it. I cannot find it available for purchase although it is a book I did intended to get. I would have to scan it to share as an electric copy does not exist for purchasing.

Comment

• Wow you are very helpful and very knowledgeable.
                    Glad to know the book actually did get finished, though its complete unavailability is baffling. Thanks a lot. I have not got any software to read any books or ****zines yet.

Comment

• Update. Turned out that they work without me downloading anything. Just read the short Camacho one. Didn't realize he was such a bad boy out of the ring.
                      Just downloaded the Larry Holmes one. Thanks again pal. You uploaders make my life worth living.

Comment

Working...
                      X