Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would langford /dempsey gone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want, all the reasons, or just the result? Okay, prime Mauler beats prime Tar midge almost the time, for that very reason--size, churls. There's your results. Now some reasons for this helpless bunch.

The Tar Boy was as great as Duran in his own era, but he would not beat prime Dempsey any more than prime Duran would step up and knock off prime cruiserweight Holyfield, by Baal.

And halfwits need to understand that Tar Bug losses after 1910-1912 mean nothing. Blind men do not fight as well. You see, small men can only be hammered on for so long by natural heavyweights, evens ones they can routinely beat, before they wear out themselves.

Tar Bug was the hobgoblin of young fighters like Dempsey who knew he could KO heavyweights. But don't pay too much attention when one retired fighter is glorifying another, especially one they fought themselves. At least Dempsey did not actually whip Tar Bug and then brag him up. Tunney whipped Dempsey then bragged him up every chance. I wonder why?

It is simple: if you believe prime Duran could win a bout against prime Holyfield, then it must then make sense to you that Langford would also whip Dempsey.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 07-15-2019, 12:11 AM.

Comment

If you read my entire posts on it, it's not all due to size, i'm size his size would great hamper him especially against the bigger guys Like Lewis, bowe, foreman and others, His win against Gans is nothing to me, Gans fought a hard long fight the night before, jumped on a train, traveled hours to get to the fight, had some sort of Cold/Flu Virus and from what i've read still dominated the fight the next day with little rest or training before hand, he dominated most of the early rounds until he just gave out, so my guess is, he wins handily if he had been able to keep going before his body gave out on him, so that win means nothing, read up on things before you post.

Comment

Your an idiot!

Comment

Working...
        X