No announcement yet.

dempsey tunny 3 years earlier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dempsey tunny 3 years earlier

does a younger more active jack take a more inexperienced gene?

Originally posted by rightsideup View Post
    does a younger more active jack take a more inexperienced gene?
    Yes. The key there is in Tunney's development as a fighter. If Dempsey had stayed active as a fighter he would have been much better.

Comment

Dempsey may go full ****** and hunt him down to a corner.

Comment

Dempsey!

If not for the long count, Dempsey wins the re-match, so in my book they were 1-1, Dempsey had been inactive for so long in the 1st fight, he was'nt ready, but the 2nd one he was & he won, or should have had the win, good enough for me, to say he was better than Tunney in the 2nd fight, so 1-1, so in prime, Dempsey wins 7 or 8 outta 10 easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rspen46 View Post
          If not for the long count, Dempsey wins the re-match, so in my book they were 1-1, Dempsey had been inactive for so long in the 1st fight, he was'nt ready, but the 2nd one he was & he won, or should have had the win, good enough for me, to say he was better than Tunney in the 2nd fight, so 1-1, so in prime, Dempsey wins 7 or 8 outta 10 easy.
          Tunney was better than Dempsey in the rematch. He won 9/10 rounds and beat the ten count. And he would have beaten the 10 count if Dempsey had run to a neutral corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
            Tunney was better than Dempsey in the rematch. He won 9/10 rounds and beat the ten count. And he would have beaten the 10 count if Dempsey had run to a neutral corner.
            I agree gene was winning the fight handly and after getting up from the knock down he dominated until the end of the fight.

Comment

Working...
            X