Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who beats a prime hit man hearns at 154?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who beats a prime hit man hearns at 154?

Who would u put money on to beat a prime version of Thomas hearns at 154?

herol graham......

Comment

Tito Trinidad. Just because that left hook is vicious. I think this would be one of the sickest fights ever with Hearns knocking Tito down probably multiple times early, but I think once he lands that left hook square on the chin the fight can turn.

I'm not saying Trinidad is better but he's the first person I could think of off the top of my head that might stand a chance.

Comment

bomber graham woulda got bombed inside 3 n u woulda lost yo money. titos a better pick but imo, since he was vulnerable early, tito woulda got dropped n woulda stayed dropped early. hearns cross aint like nothing vargas or reid had to offer. not bad pix those two would have as good a chance as any but I mean would u put at least a c-note on to beat hearns. not just bet a couple of bux or just give a theoretical chance of beating hearns.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          herol graham......

Comment

Mike Mcallum at 154 would have had a great chance, and that would have been an absolutely brilliant fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Mike Mcallum at 154 would have had a great chance, and that would have been an absolutely brilliant fight to watch.
              McCallum would be my top choice too. He is the only one I might rate ahead of Hearns at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post

Comment

ray robinson

Comment

Yeah i think the Body Snatcher would be the most likely.

Would love to see Tito have a pop but thats only going one way...

Comment

Working...
                    X