Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frazier beats everybody Marciano beat ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frazier beats everybody Marciano beat ...

On top of that Marciano looses every fight frazier looses(foreman x2 ali x2) AND Marciano also looses the fight of the Century ... so does that mean Frazier >>>> Marciano?

I rate Frazier higher but for different reasons.

His resume is clearly better.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      On top of that Marciano looses every fight frazier looses(foreman x2 ali x2) AND Marciano also looses the fight of the Century ... so does that mean Frazier >>>> Marciano?
      Frazier is a 1 armed fighter, Marciano would beat him.

Comment

It is surely arguable, but in my opinion there are better reasons than just that.

Frazier has a win against Ali, probably not the best Ali ever, but an Ali who went on to win against Foreman and Frazier himself.

If we consider the level of competion, and the deepness of Frazier's resumee, in spite of his losses he surely deserves to be up there with guys like Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid

Frazier is a 1 armed fighter, Marciano would beat him.
          Marciano has t-rex arms.

Frazier would beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
            Marciano has t-rex arms.

Frazier would beat him.

Not on the inside, he wouldnt

Comment

H2H they make for one outstanding fight. Given the sheer toughness of these men and their styles of fighting i think it Would only be the ONE fight as the loser may never be the same again!
              I like Frazier though i think
              I also rate Frazier higher, Marciano wouldnt have lived with Ali and Forman would have done the exact same thing to him. Joe has the better resume imo, Louis and Moore were corpse's and Charles had seen better days too

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                Not on the inside, he wouldnt
                With respect to Marciano, Frazier is the single best inside boxer ever at Heavy and imo it's not remotely close, T-Rex arms too help or not, he'd be severely outclassed and get torn up.
                Also just because Frazier's left hook was a level above most else what he did does not make him a 1 armed fighter.
                Last edited by NChristo; 04-10-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
                  With respect to Marciano, Frazier is the single best inside boxer ever at Heavy and imo it's not remotely close, T-Rex arms too help or not, he'd be severely outclassed and get torn up.
                  Also just because Frazier's left hook was a level above most else what he did does not make him a 1 armed fighter.
                  no he wasn't a 1 handed fighter but u gotta admit wen comparing rocky to frazier, rocky is the one who through punches hard with both hands, there is loads of times where frazier was open to throw the right but doesn't and just throws the left again, how many of fraziers kos ended with a right hand?

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
                    no he wasn't a 1 handed fighter but u gotta admit wen comparing rocky to frazier, rocky is the one who through punches hard with both hands, there is loads of times where frazier was open to throw the right but doesn't and just throws the left again, how many of fraziers kos ended with a right hand?
                    He wasn't comparing Rocky too Frazier though was he, just up and said Frazier is one armed so he loses.
                    He didn't stop many with his right hand because his left hook was more effective at that but do you know how many opponents he broke down with them rights to the body ?, all of them, not one opponent Frazier faced didn't eat a butt load of right hooks and uppercuts too the body (Except Big G of course), his straight right wasn't something too just shake off either.

Alex, go watch the Quarry fight (Or any for that matter, just the Quarry bout sticks out too me at the moment), don't just sit there waiting for the left hook and actually pay attention, come back tell me he is a 1 armed boxer.
                    Last edited by NChristo; 04-10-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X