This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
    ^You're a failed troll. You destroy your own credibility with the avatar and sig.

To answer though, Haye, Chagaev, Igbragimov, Thompson, Eddie Chambers, and Byrd would beat Tua. Barret and Byrd did it in real life.

Sanders, Solis (need to see more of him), Donald, Gomez, Shufford, Austin and Adamek would all be live and some would beat him.
    He should just change his username to "Lewis Bomb". That way there would be no mistaking his one dimensional agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
      ^You're a failed troll. You destroy your own credibility with the avatar and sig.

To answer though, Haye, Chagaev, Igbragimov, Thompson, Eddie Chambers, and Byrd would beat Tua. Barret and Byrd did it in real life.

Sanders, Solis (need to see more of him), Donald, Gomez, Shufford, Austin and Adamek would all be live and some would beat him.
      They beat shot versions of Tua.

Using hindsight it's easy to do. You saying Klitschkos are ranked higher than Lewis is mocking all the analysts and historians of every credible boxing ranking outlet...

So you can go 'Well forget them, I don't have to agree with them.. I can make up my own rankings'...

If you don't agree with
      1-Hardcore sites talking about boxing
      2- Credible Sources

what the hell do you agree with?

Every single legit source got Lewis above k2... you can either deal with it or live in a dream land.

Wake up Neal.. It's morpheus..

Donald, Gomez, Shufford, Austin and Adamek will not be live. They will all get their jaws shattered.

That is beyond harilous how you think freaking Adamek can beat Prime Tua.

Who are you to say that?

I can say Gary Mason will beat the shyt out of Chris Byrd.. Who are you to disagree?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        He should just change his username to "Lewis Bomb". That way there would be no mistaking his one dimensional agenda.
        Get over it...

Lewis is ranked higher than any version of K2 and the boxing world knows it.

Comment

Vitali's best win was Corrie Sanders..

Sanders was almost 40 and a old man.

Sanders RIP. was NEVER elite. His death combined with the fact that he dominated Wlad... distort a lot of people's views on him.

This is a guy who got knocked out by Rahman...who went on to get knocked out by Tua....... who got dominated by Lewis...

yet Mr Cardinal Buck here thinks that Tua is not as good as Adamek...or Brock...

Also Purrity was a actual journeyman.

Mccall
          Douglas
          Rahman...
          Leon Spinks.

not one of them were actual journeyman.. Ross Purrity was the literal definition of a journeyman and he had to carry Wladimir around the ring like a wet sack of potatoes after the fight.

Comment

Lewis would take out both K's on the same night.

hell, he'd be even odds against them simultaneously.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
              Get over it...

Lewis is ranked higher than any version of K2 and the boxing world knows it.
              Ok, if you say so, fine. Does your band know any other songs? Or are you limited to just Lennox worshipping and Klitschko bashing?

Comment

I crossed the line.. and I apologize for over bashing Klitschkos.

I will end my little journey in the history section by stating a few obvious facts:

1- Lennox was almost 38.. Vitali was considered by many to be Prime.

2- Everyone without an bias agenda can admit Lewis was coming on strong towards round 5 and 6...

3- That fight is a heavy indicator of what Prime Lewis could have done ..

I just want to give one example.

Lennox upper cut.. Vitali held on for dear life and Lewis allowed the clinch.
                Prime Lewis would have followed up on that upper cut with another and possibly a combination.. Old fat Lewis just didn't have the physical tools to complete the follow up tactics that a younger Lewis would have pulled off.

4- Lennox's resume gets supremely underrated these days.. and it's fine but history don't forget.

Guys like Golota,Grant,Ruddock were talked of as extremely dangerous punchers/future champions.. In hindsight you can downgrade those wins.. but in reality at the time those guys were considered world class.

Comment

Some of these Dreams (posts) are hysterical!!! Fictional writing at its worst!!
                  To actually consider these two guys in the same discussion with Ali or Holmes or Louis is so silly!! Neither one is in the top FIFTY heavyweight class!!
                  Just watch them move and punch and look at their reactions to punches? Are you kidding me? Joe Louis would knock these guys silly they'd wake up after the janitor swept! Have you studied them when they were hurt and under pressure? They can't tie anyone up and they have NO recoupertive powers!
                  If these guys consistantly fought the top seventy-five contenders all time they would be 10-30 in 40 bouts and would have been stopped atleast 20 times!
                  Leave them in their era! If you go back in time with guys that fought to eat............they'd get eaten!!! Their average at best and their success now should be praised but leave them where they are! Very few fighters can be highly competitive in ALL era's and the 20s thru the 60s were tuff times and if you couldn't put butts in the seats you couldn't earn the top dollars that the greats earned! They've fought NO great fighters and they haven't got ATG talents! Simple as that!! Ray

Comment

Lennox
                    Ali
                    Liston

Are the ones I'd favour the most.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Some of these Dreams (posts) are hysterical!!! Fictional writing at its worst!!
                      To actually consider these two guys in the same discussion with Ali or Holmes or Louis is so silly!! Neither one is in the top FIFTY heavyweight class!!
                      Just watch them move and punch and look at their reactions to punches? Are you kidding me? Joe Louis would knock these guys silly they'd wake up after the janitor swept! Have you studied them when they were hurt and under pressure? They can't tie anyone up and they have NO recoupertive powers!
                      If these guys consistantly fought the top seventy-five contenders all time they would be 10-30 in 40 bouts and would have been stopped atleast 20 times!
                      Leave them in their era! If you go back in time with guys that fought to eat............they'd get eaten!!! Their average at best and their success now should be praised but leave them where they are! Very few fighters can be highly competitive in ALL era's and the 20s thru the 60s were tuff times and if you couldn't put butts in the seats you couldn't earn the top dollars that the greats earned! They've fought NO great fighters and they haven't got ATG talents! Simple as that!! Ray
                      You are obviously the guy who believes the 'old generations' are highly superior to present. Your estimate is not based on actual facts but your own projection of these fighters. Many fighters form quoted eras (20s to 60s) weren't doing box as a full time job. You don't believe in development of the sport with the scientific breakthroughs and more knowledge overall.

Regarding talent, emanuel steward would highly disagree with you. Also your opinion on their dedication or their life path lacks some background knowledge. Ukraine or other parts of SSSR weren't very pleasant places to live especially in time of their childhood. Their only chance for success was to be the best. I find your comments quite ignorant.

Comment

Working...
                      X