Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whos style is more entertaining to watch tyson or ali.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

normally i do tyson's style but one time for fun i tryed ali's style ****in piece of cake didnt really get tired at all. it doesnt take alot of wind to move your head back outta the way of punches sparring that is

Comment

plus every1 know's if your aggressive u get tired quicker. u try to use power punches for 2 rounds of sparring while being aggressive and do ali's little dancin after u do tyson's for 2 rounds then u will see what i mean about gettin tired. cause i get **** exhusted when doin the peek a boo style but every1 thinks its my stamina but it isnt it's jus that style is ****in tiring. and im still waitin on the two fighters that were successful with tyson's style after tyson

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
        normally i do tyson's style but one time for fun i tryed ali's style ****in piece of cake didnt really get tired at all. it doesnt take alot of wind to move your head back outta the way of punches sparring that is
        you are either lying, did it for only a couple of rounds, or didn't do it right. you can't really do it right away. it took me about a month to perfect ali's style and do it exactly the way he did it in his prime, so you probably didn't do it right.

Comment

plus every1 know's if your aggressive u get tired quicker. u try to use power punches for 2 rounds of sparring while being aggressive and do ali's little dancin after u do tyson's for 2 rounds then u will see what i mean about gettin tired. cause i get **** exhusted when doin the peek a boo style but every1 thinks its my stamina but it isnt it's jus that style is ****in tiring. and im still waitin on the two fighters that were successful with tyson's style after tyson
          alright, you win, but i still think it's easier to copy tyson's style than ali's.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1964
            you are either lying, did it for only a couple of rounds, or didn't do it right. you can't really do it right away. it took me about a month to perfect ali's style and do it exactly the way he did it in his prime, so you probably didn't do it right.

now your lying. i still havnt perfected tyson's style and i've been doing it for over a year ppl's style take time cause of the different curcumstances and **** like how u get punched and so on and so on.but tyson's style is difficult to mimic lst u gotta have ko power in both hand and 2nd u gotta have so big strong as legs to generate all that power. thats why cus said that style is usually meant for small stocky ppl.

Comment

alright, you win, but i still think it's easier to copy tyson's style than ali's.

plus tyson had different methods of gettin in. i mean with ali circling around and jabbing all while tryin to stay in the middle of the ring shouldnt be that hard ya know.

Comment

ive sparred using alis type of style, not exactly ofcaorse. just dancing around the ring and jabbing and throwing rights and leaning away from punches, its like givin ur body a rest. its easy to dance around the ring and throw ur arms around not putin ur body into the punches. but its very hard and tiring to put your whole body into every punch you throw and move your upperbody around all the time.

Comment

now your lying. i still havnt perfected tyson's style and i've been doing it for over a year ppl's style take time cause of the different curcumstances and **** like how u get punched and so on and so on.but tyson's style is difficult to mimic lst u gotta have ko power in both hand and 2nd u gotta have so big strong as legs to generate all that power. thats why cus said that style is usually meant for small stocky ppl.
                  how am i lying? i'm talking about ali's style not tyson's.

Comment

plus tyson had different methods of gettin in. i mean with ali circling around and jabbing all while tryin to stay in the middle of the ring shouldnt be that hard ya know.
                    yeah, but to do it at the same speed that ali did it, that's what makes it difficult.

Comment

how am i lying? i'm talking about ali's style not tyson's.

u said in a month. i bet it didnt take ali a year to get that style that he had down now how the **** can u get it COMPLETLY down in a month

Comment

Working...
                      X