No announcement yet.

greatest stamina

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NextRocky
    we arent talkin about when they went 45 rounds, this is from the 20's on. and skydog for once your wrong it was marciano
    If you wanted to put restrictions on what someone could say, don't you think you should've said so in the very first post?

You know, you could've asked..."Who had the greatest stamina in any weight class since 1920?"

The way you worded your original question, it was left wide open to any fighter in history.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogi
      If you wanted to put restrictions on what someone could say, don't you think you should've said so in the very first post?

You know, you could've asked..."Who had the greatest stamina in any weight class since 1920?"

The way you worded your original question, it was left wide open to any fighter in history.
      yeah, you got a point there.

Comment

butterfly the only reason he was dancin was to show his fancy footwork, and skydog joe had better stamina than ali that night

Comment

I agree with ali. But I remember the tyson vs. Tony tucker fight it was nonstop action

Comment

I agree with ali. But I remember the tyson vs. Tony tucker fight it was nonstop action

Comment

How about Henry Armstrong? Harry Greb also is known to have punched non-stop every single second of a fight.

Comment

You jughaids ain't gotta clue. Jim Corbett and Peter Jackson went 61 rds in a bout ruled a draw because both fighters could barely stand anymore. Jeffries kept his power into the 20+ round range.

Battling Nelson lost two lengendary 40+ round fights against Joe Gans and Ad Wolgast. I've seen that Wolgast bout, and those boys were pounding each other out like no tomorrow for 42 rds before Wolgast whacked him out.

Geez, at least someone had sense enough to mention Greb.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonRingRules
                  You jughaids ain't gotta clue. Jim Corbett and Peter Jackson went 61 rds in a bout ruled a draw because both fighters could barely stand anymore. Jeffries kept his power into the 20+ round range.

Battling Nelson lost two lengendary 40+ round fights against Joe Gans and Ad Wolgast. I've seen that Wolgast bout, and those boys were pounding each other out like no tomorrow for 42 rds before Wolgast whacked him out.

Geez, at least someone had sense enough to mention Greb.
                  you stupid ***** were not talkin about when they went 100 and 45 rounds, READ B4 YOU ****ING POST

Comment

1. Rocky Marciano
                    2. Muhammad Ali
                    3. Joe Frazier
                    4. Gene Tunney
                    5. Larry Holmes

Comment

young ali or james toney

Comment

Working...
                      X