Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    Yeah son. Finished the beers now onto whiskey
    Good show.

All I have left is a bottle of Grolsch. Getting very emotional here.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Good show.

All I have left is a bottle of Grolsch. Getting very emotional here.
      So is it one of those nights when you consider calling some ****ty service with a name like 'Dial-A-Drink' to bring you a crate at a ludicrous price?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Hockey is a very fast game with non-stop hitting and action. If you have a chance to see a game live you'll be a fan for life! Hell, even the Juniors are great live.

Poet

While I respect the competitors, I don't really care for hockey at all. But since I may never get another chance to say this...GO LA KINGS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          While I respect the competitors, I don't really care for hockey at all. But since I may never get another chance to say this...GO LA KINGS!!!
          Ever been to a live game?

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
            Ever been to a live game?
            Yeah, about 5 or 6. I just never took to the sport. But I don't hate the game either. Football and baseball are my favorite team sports.

Comment

i cant be the only man among our esteemed company in said forum/lang thread who listens to the who
              or townshend

who else likes to hear a nice tune before they head out the door for the day?
              set the damn tone.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Andre Ward is an overrated billy goat. Bute will knock him out.

Latest picture of Andre "Son of Hopkins" Ward
                ****! Another one clearly on the juice. Your head doesn't change like that with any normal 'supplement' and I swear I remember him being skinnier. Check out the ripped looked? We have another Pederson on our hands. We could call him Andre PED Ward....

Comment

Hockey is probably the manliest of the teamsports. Maybe Rugby comes close but who cares about Rugby?

Patrick Roy is a legend. Hasek and Brodeur too.
                  Favorite player of all time probably Lemieux though Forsberg is close.

Quebec > Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Hockey is probably the manliest of the teamsports. Maybe Rugby comes close but who cares about Rugby?

Patrick Roy is a legend. Hasek and Brodeur too.
                    Favorite player of all time probably Lemieux though Forsberg is close.

Quebec > Colorado.
                    Rugby iz 4 bendazz

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                      ****! Another one clearly on the juice. Your head doesn't change like that with any normal 'supplement' and I swear I remember him being skinnier. Check out the ripped looked? We have another Pederson on our hands. We could call him Andre PED Ward....
                      Horns on the head=Clear sign of PED use. They would be at least two inches shorter if he was clean.

Comment

Working...
                      X