No announcement yet.

Appreciating Floyd Patterson!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
    Sounds cheesy; but that tells me you're gonna make it, kid. And don't take the "kid" thing negatively. You got heart, will, and determination....you've got drive. I admire the hell out of that. I really do.

Kick ass, man.
    I can only hope to be as composed and professional with my craft as you and the other writers who are doing their thing. I'm very much a kid, the title fits well. It's how I grow into a mature writer that will dictate what I do from here on out. By the way, Im almost finished with my next article, its on Pacquiao-Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
      I can only hope to be as composed and professional with my craft as you and the other writers who are doing their thing. I'm very much a kid, the title fits well. It's how I grow into a mature writer that will dictate what I do from here on out. By the way, Im almost finished with my next article, its on Pacquiao-Morales.

I look forward to it, Ryan.

Comment

Comment

Heres th first round of the third Johannson fight, it was great:

Comment

Patterson-Bonavena

Comment

imo floyd throws the left hook better then tyson

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6 View Post
                Patterson has a very underrated hook, it really is a great punch. The one he knocked Ingemar Johannson out with in the second fight was probably the greatest heavyweight hook of all time. I think he might've thrown it better than Frazier, it was shorter and could do more damage.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                  MAJOR BUMP
                  Yeah Patterson's lunging left hook was brutal when it actually landed. I don't have footage, but I remember when I watched the Chuvalo fight Chuvalo looked a little wobbled by it.

Comment

Working...
                  X