No announcement yet.

who would you rather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ali would own me kick my ass and make me look like a fool,
    Tyson would dominate me, kill me, eat me alive,and after he ****s me he would beat me up again

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Achilles
      End up like he did? Chuvalo was the one who went dancing with his wife that night, while Ali was in the hospital.
      Have you seen Chuvalo's face after that match? It looks like he got ran over by a damn car.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
        Have you seen Chuvalo's face after that match? It looks like he got ran over by a damn car.
        yeah, and how was ali in the hospital, he destroyed chuvalo!

Comment

i would no way in hell fight prime foreman, chances are big that he would litterary kill me

Comment

Originally posted by leff
            i would no way in hell fight prime foreman, chances are big that he would litterary kill me
            well, we are just talking about ali and tyson.

Comment

Okay, Ali vs. Chuvalo I is about to come on on ESPN Classic. It is 4:50 (Eastern time), and right now they are showing him beat Floyd Patterson. At 5:00, Kid Achilles, we'll see who gets the better of who.

Comment

Chuvalo did a good job of punishing Ali's body for the first 7 rounds, and there were several moments where Ali just let Chuvalo smash his body and just shook his head. Ali, however, took the final 9 rounds with blistering combonations. I scored the fight 9-5-1 in favor of Ali.

Comment

ali chuvalo is a great fight. i just watched it for about the tenth time and every time chuvalo impresses me. he was one of the toughest mo fo's ever.

Comment

Originally posted by blockhead
                    ali chuvalo is a great fight. i just watched it for about the tenth time and every time chuvalo impresses me. he was one of the toughest mo fo's ever.
                    yeah, he had by far the best chin ever.

Comment

that fight was somin like rocky I

id would fight either one of them and do a reggie strickland on they azz

Comment

Working...
                      X