Collapse
No announcement yet.

Memorial statue for Joe Frazier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad they didn't put one up while he was alive.

Comment

I live in Denmark, and I know that I'm very affected by the loss of Frazier, but I can't do much from here.
      It's not like I expect a riot from here or something, but man do I wish something could be done - and I'd gladly donate $100 to the course!
      So I think all there is to be done, is to support the movie that I posted, if they come up with something clever.
      It's often just alot of talk, but no action.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
        I live in Denmark, and I know that I'm very affected by the loss of Frazier, but I can't do much from here.
        It's not like I expect a riot from here or something, but man do I wish something could be done - and I'd gladly donate $100 to the course!
        So I think all there is to be done, is to support the movie that I posted, if they come up with something clever.
        It's often just alot of talk, but no action.
        Hopkins has got the price covered, he's just waiting on the city to comission it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          Hopkins has got the price covered, he's just waiting on the city to comission it.
          Again my $100 would't do much. So get some light on the subject, would actually do a difference maybe. There's always someone with great hearts for some projects out there, that'll actually start working on some letters/movements ;-)

Comment

As a life long resident of Philadelphia, let me tell you....

It's hard to get anything positive done in this city! There's always great ideas being proposed and planned, but almost never executed.

Someone or group of people will come up with the funds to get the statue of Joe, but then bureaucracy of some kind will delay it until it winds up never happening.

Comment

Working...
            X