Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smokin' Joe Frazier Passes Away at age 67

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest in peace champ. No one will ever forget what you've done in your career.

Philly should make a statue in honor of Joe Frazier.

Comment

The quote below is taken from poster demigawd from another forum. It's just outstanding and shows what a fine human being Joe Frazier was:

I was talking to a friend of mine who is connected to the Frazier family, and he told me this funny little anecdote about Frazier while he was in hospice care.

When it became clear his condition was terminal and no other options were available to him, Frazier shook his head, then suddenly started uncontrollably laughing. His family, confused and in absolute grief, asked what was so funny.

"I'm just angry that sonuva***** is actually gonna end up outliving me. This was Futch's idea, I know it"

Everyone there fell silent, then burst into laughter along with him as they all knew immediately whom he was talking about.

Comment

God bles his soul. A great man, never cocky, never arrogant. A humble, blue collar fighter. Rest in Peace Smokin Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          The quote below is taken from poster demigawd from another forum. It's just outstanding and shows what a fine human being Joe Frazier was:
          That's exactly what I would expect Joe Frazier to say too.

Comment

RIP champ. A genuine legend and everything you'd want in a fighter. He'll never be forgotten.

Comment

Comment

You may be gone but your name will live on forever champ. You have been an inspiration to myself and millions others.

RIP smokin Joe!

Comment

"a small piece of leather that was well put together", R.I.P. Smokin' Joe.

a humble fighter, that put fear into his opponents because of his toughness, work ethic, constant pressure.

beautiful post by the thread starter. hope you do find peace Joe, you will be missed.

Comment

RIP Frazier a true champ, never will be forgotten

Comment

He was a great man and what got me into boxing. RIP buddy.

Comment

Working...
                      X